2

lmfao
_________________________________
theo's pov

i was sat at my seat in the back of the class, late as usual, doodling on some paper that i found.

"hey guys, this is boris pavlikovsky, he's new from...?" the teacher said

"russia" he said

"mr pavlikovsky, call me sir, okay?"

"okay sir. can i sit down now,sir?"

"yes. there's a free seat next to theo, so just put your stuff down there"

the guy, boris, went over to my desk and sat down, taking a pen out of his pocket.

he had dark brown eyes and curly black hair. he was so pretty, but i don't think he thought so too.

"hey, i'm theo" i said

"i'm boris, i'm new, can you show me around at lunch?" he asked

"yeah, i guess, i don't really do anything at lunch anyways"

"thanks potter"

"potter? and you're welcome, just stay clear from the bathroom in the maths block, it reeks in there"

"yes, you look like harry potter in glasses"

we spent the rest of the boring class in awkward silence but i guess boris is pretty. pretty cool i mean. well i mean he is pretty, but like not like that because i'm not gay. he's a cool guy, but i mean i wouldn't date him, or any guy cause i'm not gay.

(theo, you are clueless)

when lunch came, i showed boris around the school, it was small so it didn't actually take that long to finish. we sat down outside the cafeteria not really near to anything or anyone, or so we thought.

"well, who do we have here?" eddie said (sorry to any eddies out there x). eddies been my bully ever since i moved here, about 2 months ago. he's a stuck-up prick, but all the teachers absolutely adore him because he always seems to be the perfect boy in front of them.

"fuck off, eddie" i said, i couldn't be arsed to deal with him or his little group of ugly popular kids.

he just smirked at said group, "no, i don't think i will. introduce me to your little slav boyfriend, will ya?"

what? he's not my boyfriend?

"he's not my boyfriend"

"oh yeah? alright, what's your name, slav?" he said, turning to boris, who was just sat there staring at god knows what.

"me?" boris asked, "i'm boris, now fuck off, will ya?"

"again, i don't think i will"

i could tell shit was about to go down. of course eddie didn't know what boris was capable of, and neither did i.

boris just punched eddie around the jaw, making him stumble back into his little group. oh shit. he looked pissed. more pissed then i've ever seen before. he swung at boris' nose, but boris barely even flinched. i watched in pure horror as the two boys fought, but even though boris was still pretty beaten up, he was definitely winning this.

"BOYS. BOTH OF YOU TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW" the principle yelled from the door to the cafeteria.

eddie and boris stopped fighting out of shock and surprise. i walked over to boris and saw he was pretty beat up, but not as badly as eddie was.

"quick" i said to him, "i know all the exits, come on i'll get you out of here and back to mine so i can clean up all your bruises and shit"

he smirked at me, causing butterflies in my stomach, but why? i wasn't gay for boris. i wasn't gay for anyone. (mhm ofc not)