4

ngl i have about no motivation rn so this is gonna be crap but enjoy (if you can)
_________________________________
tw: a bitch (not k*tku)

boris pov

theo got a new girlfriend. to say i was jealous was an understatement. they spent everyday together, whilst i was constantly third-wheeling the two of them. his girlfriend, olivia, was pretty, i can't deny that, but theo needed someone better for him.

they were both sat on theo's couch, watching some dumb romance movie, that i saw first and recommended to theo. i was sat on the little armchair across from them, pretending to be really interested in the stupid movie.

i took a cigarette from out my pocket and was about to light it, when i realised i didn't have a lighter.

"hey, theo? do you have a lighter on you?" i asked him.

"uh yeah it should be in my bedr-" he began, then olivia interrupted him.

"i'm sorry, boris, but i don't like the smell of smoke. so can you smoke outside please? and aren't we all a little young to smoke?" she said, with a smug look on her face.

i couldn't be asked to deal with her, so i went upstairs into theo's room to get his lighter. i kinda wanted to smoke downstairs, just to annoy olivia, but theo was gonna take olivia's side.

i went back downstairs and on the way outside i grabbed a bottle of vodka from theo's fridge. of course olivia had something to say about this.

"are you sure you should be drinking that?" she asked.

"pretty sure, yeah" i replied, "you seem to always remark on my addictions, no?"

"well, i don't want my theo to try your 'addictions', as you call them"

this bitch. i know theo drank and smoked, because most of the time i was the one who he did it with. i winked at theo, and rolled my eyes at his dumb girlfriend.

i went out the doors at the back, so they couldn't see me. i laid down on the concrete by the pool and lit my cigarette. i downed about half the bottle of vodka, and finished another cigarette, just as the sun went down.

i watched the sun go down, whilst listening to the distant giggling of theo and olivia.

i don't know why i'm so jealous of them. i definitely don't like olivia, so am i jealous that theos spending way too much time with her? maybe.

i checked the time on my phone, 8:43. olivia normally left at around 9ish, so she would be gone soon.

i went back into the house to grab my headphones because it was lonely without music and i walked into them passionately making out on the couch. they didn't even notice me coming in then leaving.

i put on a random playlist, coincidentally the one theo made me.

i didn't even notice when theo came out and sat down next to me.

"you have a cigarette?" he asked.

"yeah, in my pocket" i replied.

he thanked me and took one out. he started crying, silently, but i could tell because he tensed up and went completely still.

"hey, what's wrong?" i asked him, half not expecting an answer.

"it's not important, it's just liv broke up with me because, never mind, i know you don't like her"

"no, tell me. your important to me, so what happened with olivia?" i said sitting up and taking in him in my arms.

he started sobbing into my sweater, "s-she tried to make me do...stuff...with her, a-and i refused to because i wasn't comfortable with it and she b-broke up with me"

i can't believe olivia did that to him. he didn't deserve her, theo deserves someone better, i feel so bad that he had to deal with that. maybe if i didn't go outside, she wouldn't have done that. it was partly my fault.

"oh theo, i'm so sorry. she doesn't deserve you, you need someone better for you. you're so pretty, you'll find someone right for you"

"thanks, boris. i just...i just really liked her"

"yeah i know, you'll find someone"

i want to be that someone. i want to be with theo every single day. i want to do all those cringy couple things me and theo make fun of. i want to kiss him and hug him. i want him to love me, like i love him. i've liked him for ages, but i've never realised. i know it's wrong, but i love him.  
_________________________________
absolutely shite, because i have no ideas or motivation but i just wanted to show how boris liked theo, and i don't think i pulled it off but oh well. kinda short too, i'll make the next one longer 🫶

805 words x