3

this is sorta a continuation of the last one but like not really so enjoy ig
_________________________________
theo's pov

there was this party at kotku's house, and, of course, boris wanted to go. i'm not the best with parties. loud music, drunk teenagers, lights way too bright, the overwhelming stench of sweaty teens aren't things i necessarily like. the only good things about parties is the free booze.

"so you'll go?" boris asked me

"maybe, parties aren't really my thing" i responded with a shrug.

"cmon, it'll be fun. and free vodka"

we've been dating for around 3 or so months now, and one thing about him is that he loves vodka almost as much as i love him (bleh i hate that). what ever i do or say, he's definitely going to the party.

"i might just stay at home," i said, "i don't really wanna talk to a bunch of strangers"

he looked at me with stupid puppy eyes and said "please come, just for me. you will only have to talk to me, okay?"

this man was relentless.

"fine, but i'm gonna leave early, you can stay if you want though"

"спасибо, i won't ditch"

"you better not"

~like a hour later or whatever idk~

boris had to leave early because he said he had to help kotku set up or something. i know that kotku liked boris, i'm not sure if she still does or not, and ever since i found out, i didn't want boris hanging around her too much. but i can't really tell him to hang out with because he wouldn't do the same to me. well he probably would but that's besides the point.

i trust him. he wouldn't cheat on me, especially not some emo bitch like kotku.

anyways, i got ready for the party just by putting on some nicer jeans and one of boris' sweaters he "accidentally" left at mine. kotku lived a couple streets away so it only took me a few minutes to get there. i stood outside the house and i could already hear blasting music and disco lights.

older kids were walking into the house, probably already wasted. i was already here, so why not just go in?

i walked around the house for a bit with god knows what alcohol in my cup, to try and find boris, so that i didn't have to be around strangers.

i found him eventually, talking to a group of girls and kotku in the kitchen. he didn't notice me at all. for some reason, i felt the need to hide, so i
hid behind a corner. i could see his face.

and i saw how he looked at kotku.

he never looked at me like that.

boris loved kotku.

i should've left. right then and there. but i didn't. i saw boris lean in to kiss kotku, like he had never kissed me. he kissed her more and more until he finally saw me peaking out from the corner and i think he stopped kissing kotku, but i'm not sure because i ran out of the house.

i ran out of the house onto the street. and i kept on running. i don't even know where i was running to. i needed to escape my problems. i needed to escape boris most of all.

i found myself at the playground me and boris always went to. i threw myself on the sandy floor and began to cry. not loud sobs, just tears of sadness. how could he?

i cried until i had a headache, then i cried some more. i just couldn't stop the pain of everything.

boris pov

why did i kiss her? what made me kiss her? i'm happy dating theo, so why did i do it?

i need to find him before he does something. he's probably at the playground. kotku was yelling at me whilst i was running out of the house and trying to remember the way.

i shouldn't have kissed her.

i found him laying on the ground by the swings. i know he probably didn't want to see me but i had to apologise. even if he didn't accept it, which i understand.

"hey theo, i know that you don't want to-"

"go away, boris" he said, getting up from off the floor.

"okay, i just wanted to say that i am sorry. i shouldn't have kissed her, i don't like her. you're the only one i like"

"shut the fuck up" he began, beginning to raise his voice, "i saw how you looked at her, you've never looked at me like that, boris. i don't want your crappy apology because i know, and so do you, that deep down, you don't mean shit"

i was going to say something, but theo wasn't done.

"all i've done is been there for you and you go kissing another girl. you said that you loved me. did that just mean nothing then? because you don't love me, you love her. deny it all you want but i know you do. you do too. so please just fuck off because i don't want your lying ass in my life anymore" his voice starting to crack and tears forming in his eyes. "i loved you, i really did. maybe i still do, but maybe it'll be better if you start dating her and get the fuck out of my life"

his words hurt, so much that tears began to fall from my eyes.

"i love you too. i'm sorry" i said and went to leave before i had a breakdown in front of him.

his knees buckled and he fell to the floor, sobbing. he didn't want me here, but i wasn't about to leave him. i rushed over to him and hugged him tightly.

he cried into my sweater and i just held him and whispered russian, because i knew it calmed him down. he slowly began to calm down, and eventually he fell asleep still in my arms.

"theo? wake up"

no use. oh well, i'll just carry him home because my father wasn't meant to be back for at least 3 weeks or so. i carried him to my house and he still wasn't awake. i took him upstairs into my room and onto my bed.

"where am i?" theo said, in a tired voice

"you're at my house, because you fell asleep and i didn't know what to do so i just took you here but i realise that was a bad idea im sorry and you can go back to your house if you want its just a bit dark out" i rambled

"no, it's fine. i'll stay the night"

"oh okay. i'm so sorry about the kiss i promise i didn't mean it because i love you and only you. and that look i gave her was because of the alcohol i promise"

"it's fine, but it might take a bit for me to trust you again. is that okay?"

"yes yes that's fine. so we're still dating, yes?"

"yes boris"

"i'll be downstairs if you need anything. im so sorry i fucked everything up"

"it's fine i guess"

"я тебя люблю, potter"

"huh?"

"don't worry about it"

i slept on the couch that night, because i don't think theo wanted us to be in the same bed together. i feel awful, but i wasn't going to drown out my sorrows in alcohol.

i love theo so much, so why did i kiss her?

i only wanna kiss theo

_________________________________

uh i'm really tired rn so it's pretty shite i can make better ones i promise i just didn't have a plan for this one like at all

1288 words

ily