5

i have no ideas so this one's gonna be short asf but ty for all the reads and comments <3 also i apologise if my writing is shit, i'm slavic like our guy boris.
_________________________________

theo pov

i woke up to light sobs on the other side of my bed. was it boris? it was him.

what?

i've only see boris cry twice, once when his father beat him up, and the other time was when we were watching toy story. other then that, even when he got socked in the face whilst fighting the boys at school, not once did i see his shed a tear.

"hey, boris, you okay?" i asked

"yes, i am fine. go back to sleep" he answered, voice cracking.

"well you're obviously not, tell me, what's wrong?"

"is just i had a nightmare, about you overdosing on something, and it was so real. i'm sorry that i woke you up" he said, turning over to face me.

when i looked at his face, i think my heart shattered a bit, because he was just so broken. i hugged him tight whilst he sobbed into my, boris', sweater. i tried to comfort him by playing with his hair, because it always helped him
calm down when he got beaten by his dad.

"i-it was just so real, i was so scared"

"i know, and i promise i will never ever do anything like that again. i don't want you to suffer because of me. i love you, boris, and i don't want anything bad to happen because of me"

"promise?"

"yes, boris, i promise"

i meant it. every word of it. i really did love him, but not in the platonic way, in the romantic way. i sat up a bit to let boris put his head on my chest. i whispered comforting words to him, and slowly he fell asleep. before he did though, he mumbled something in russian, but i couldn't quite catch what it was.

boris pov

it was so real. potter was lying on the floor with blood spilled around him and empty bottles of pills scattered around the floor. he was dead. i started crying because this was the boy i loved more than i loved myself.

of course, it was just a nightmare, but i didn't want to make a big deal out of it because i know that theo has worse ones and also i didn't want to worry him.

i wanted to hug him, but he was fast asleep, and, again, i didn't want to wake him up. i started crying really quietly so that he wouldn't notice, but i guess he noticed because he woke up.

he asked if i was okay, i said i'm fine and told him to go back to sleep, because cranky potter was not fun to deal with, but that's besides the point.

i told him about the nightmare and he said that he promised never to do something like that again.

then he said that he loved me.

i love him too, but in the way where i wanna be with him all the time, and i wanna kiss him and hug him and marry him.

i put my head on his chest, noticing that he was wearing my sweater yet again, and smiling to myself. he starting whispering to me, but i was too tired to make out the words so i just told him i love him, in russian so he couldn't make out what i said to him. i can imagine his confused face, trying to remember the little bits and pieces i taught him.

god i love that boy.
_________________________________
guys ik that i keep promising to make these longer and i will it's just that i write most of these at like 2/3am. i kinda like this one but it's very short <3

648 words x