Gone Wrong

The next day I went to go visit Mia, but Chris was there.
"Morning Mia", I said fixing me Coffee.
"Morning Val, you look sad on the inside", Mia said giving me that look.
Chris left soon after and I told Mia everything.
"Omg so you are keeping it", Mia said jumping up and down.
"Whats the good news"
It was Tino.
"Nothing"
That feeling came again. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up.
When i came out Tino raised his eyebrows.
"What", I said rolling my eyes at him.
"Who is the father", Tino asked.
I looked at him blanky but in my mind i was cursing him out. He always knew everything and I mean literally everything. It is so annoying.
"I don't know what you are talking about", I said sipping my coffee. He then walked over to me and took my cup of coffee away.
"You shouldn't have so much caffeine",Tino said smiling at me while pouring my coffee out.
Mia laughed and I glared at her. Then Viktor walked in. I guess I was to happy because Tino raised his eyebrows again.
"What's with the grumpy cloud above your head Val", Viktor asked.
"This is all because of you", I said storming out the room.
"What's her problem", Viktor asked Mia.
"When is the baby due", Tino asked smiling.
Viktor face went blank. He then went to Mia who slid him a bag.
" I don't know what you are talking about", Viktor replied and quickly rushed out.
"Val your gummies", Viktor yelled.
I turned around and glared while walking towards him.
"What are we Viktor", I asked.
The mood changed.
" I don't know", Viktor answered scratching his head.
"I had sex with Chris. I took a pill, fine. You and Chris fought I run away. I then had sex with you. Your mother dies. I find Chris with his ex. We break up and I kick him out. I go back to you. I'm pregnant. What are we?"
Viktor put my hair behind my ears and kissed my forehead.
"I will go talk to my father", Viktor said walking away. I drove to my house and sat on the couch and cried. I felt like Viktor didn't understand. After crying I set up an OBGYN appointment. I then went to go eat a tub of icecream. Eating and crying I heard the doorbell ring. I wipe my tears and was going to open the door when I had a bad feeling. I ran to get my phone and boom.
"VAL, VALENTINA"
My head was ringing. I woke up in the hospital. To my right was Viktor and my left Tino. My head was throbbing. I looked up at the TV to see the news saying "There has been a bombing at Bianchi Estate. The people at fault have not been found yet. Valentina Bianchi was found unconscious. She is now in the hospital stable.
"What the fuck", I yelled.
Viktor and Tino both jumped up.
"Are you okay"
"I thought I lost you"
"The baby is fine"
"My poor house", I cried.
Both Viktor and Tino scrunched their faces up.
"You are worried about a house" , Viktor asked.
"Yes", I whined.
Tino went to go get the doctor.
"You have minor injuries Ms.Bianchi and your baby is healthy. You should be discharged soon. The police would like to question you though, is that fine.", the doctor said.
"Yes", I said eating jello.
"Ms.Bianchi do you have any idea who might would have wanted to hurt up."
"Yes"
"Well umm could you tell us"
"It was the fucking French I mean why would it not be them."
Viktor and Tino mouths were opened.
"I mean the Rocci family"
"Oh ok Ms.Bianchi that's it"
"Do you want to be in jail", Tino asked.
"I'm glad you are okay", Viktor said grabbing my hand.
Tino up and left. All he said was love you and left. A couple hours have passed and I was discharged.
"Aria I would like you to round up Theo and Marco tell them to hunt", I said smiling as I walked into the office.
"Ms.Bianchi I wasn't allowed to see you. I am glad you are okay and yes ma'am", aria said.
"Val you need to rest", Viktor said following me like a puppy.
"Did you talk to your father", I asked.
"No I "
"Talk to him please", I said and shut the door in his face.
"Valentina Simon is here"
I nodded and Simon walked through the door. I got up and slapped him.
"You can't hide from me, you never will be able to. Starting from today you will be working for me. That is final." , I growled.
"Not even hell can kill you", Simon mumbled.
I slapped him again but then that feeling. I ran to my trash can and threw up.
"Omg Valentina"
"I'm fine", I said pushing her away.
I got up and wiped my mouth.
"You will work directly under me"
"I thought it was just a rumor but it seems not. You are indeed pregnant Valentina Bianchi.", Simon said.
My eyes widened.