Heart stolen

My laptop started blowing up with emails. I opened them and they were about my relationship with Viktor. It took me 3 hours to respond to everything. Soon my relationship was cleared with him but of course some people had there suspicions. Tino was there with me the entire time.
"Are you done, I fixed you something to eat," he said.
"Yeah, I'm starving," I said, stretching.
"I'm giving you bodyguards just in case," Tino setting my food down.
I made a face but he made a face back making it known that I have no choice. I just sighed and nodded. He left to make some calls. I looked through my emails again to make sure I didn't miss anything but I did. I opened it and it said nothing, the sender name though was Natalie Bianchi. I decided to send her a message if it was really her. "I don't know what you told Viktor but we need to talk"
I sent it and ate my dinner. The next day we were having a boss meeting. I wore a black long skin type dress with my red bottoms. My hair was in a bun with loose curls. I grabbed my purse and Aria took me to the hotel. I walked in and immediately cameras were in my face.
"What's your relationship with Viktor?"
"Are you married to Viktor?"
"Are you pregnant with his child?"
"Were you sex partners?"
My bodyguards got in front of me and took me to the meeting room. When I entered the room it went silent. I sat down and said "Let the meeting begin,"
"Valentina what is your relationship with Viktor. He has ruined business and if you are with him then you too will become an Enemy," Maria of Mexico said.
"We were a couple but he left me. As a result we are not together and haven't talked since.", I said.
"Are you pregnant with his child?" Sakura of Japan asked.
"Yes, I know this could interfere with things but I would like my child to be known as mine not Viktor Smirnov," I said angrily.
"We need to turn him in so business can thrive," Claudine of Colombia said.
"Then turn him in, I won't be in the way, I will help as a matter of fact. You guys act as though this is not an act of betrayal with me as well," I said confused.
"Well you guys were so close and protective of each other. We aren't sure you are over him yet," Matt of America said.
"Well I am so continue, we will rise again. I have two boats coming Wednesday and you will get your supply America," I said getting up.
I walked out saying "meeting adjourned".
I was hungry so I asked Aria if she would join me for lunch, she said yes smiling. We went to an uprise restaurant with the view of the city.
"Are you okay Ms.Valentina?" Aria asked.
"Yes just tired," I said stretching.
We ordered and ate. I asked her questions about her life and does she like it now. She did and answered all my questions willing. It was nice to talk to someone who was just so full of energy. She has been working for me for 5 years.
"When is your birthday?" I asked.
"It's tomorrow madam," she said.
"Do you want to go shopping?" I asked.
"Sure, that would be nice," she replied.
We finished up and I payed. She took me home insisting I get rest.
While at my desk, I felt something go across my stomach. I touched it and felt something on my Hand. I looked down to see a footprint. She kicked. I started to cry, I rubbed my stomach crying. I started to think about how alone I am through all this.
I took a shower and got ready for bed. I wrote 2,000 words on my story to finish the night. The next day I woke up and dressed casual. I told Aria to dress normal. I first took her to breakfast on a boat. It was a nice sunny day and the breeze was nice. I then took her to the mall. People tried to stop me for pictures and questions. But I continued walking and act as though they didn't exist. She seen so many items she liked. My bodyguards had to carry everything so I took them to dinner with me and Aria. It was nice. Aria was drinking so I took her home. I'm glad she had fun. I then drove home and went through my emails. I got a response and it had an address. I decided to get dress for the mafia world and go there. When I pulled up we were in the middle of the woods.
A cabin was seen, I didn't remember how to get here but it had an address. I opened the door and it looked like a regular cabin but then that hidden door was open. I went in it and pressed down. When the elevator door opened someone was sitting down at the bar.
"What did you tell Viktor?" I asked walking in.
"Nothing bad, I didn't mean for him to be wanted," she replied.
"What do you want Natalie Bianchi?" I asked.
"Grandmother title is gone already," she said getting up.
"You killed my parents and took my lover away why?" I asked getting closer.
"Does that really matter?" She replied now facing my direction.
Something was different about her. She wasn't her normal self.
"You shouldn't let people get so close to you Valentina Bianchi. You ruined my life. My son would never be dead if it wasn't for you. He died protecting you, just for you to turn out so weak. He met your whore of a mother. She didn't deserve my son.," she said getting closer.
"Val move"
My ears started ringing. I opened my eyes to see Viktor in front of me.
"Why are you here Viktor?" I said.
His body dropped to the ground and blood spread from under his body.
"NOO", I screamed running towards him.
I turned him over and there was a shot wound in his chest. I kept pressure on it while calling the police on my watch.
"Stay with me please," I whispered.
"How does it feel?" She asked.
"Your son would never approve of this," I yelled.
I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I've never felt like this before. I could feel his heartbeat slowing down. She walked towards me and leaned towards my ear.
"He's gone," she said.
She got up and walked back over to the bar. She poured herself something to drink. I kept my hand on his chest but it wasn't making anything better. There wasn't a word spoken, there was just silence. I kept pushing down on his chest not giving up, but his heartbeat got weaker and weaker. The police soon arrived and my grandmother was arrested. They took Viktor in the ambulance and rushed to the hospital. I sat there staring at my blood stained hands. I still loved him. I would never get over him. I don't know why I didn't just take him in. All I was thinking about is how this is all my fault. Aria and Tino ran in after the police left. Tino wrapped me in a blanket. Aria making some calls.  They kept asking me if I was ok. I sat in silence in the ride home. On social media they either called her a hero or murderer. I made a post explaining all she had done. Aria dropped me and Tino off. He stayed by my side all night. He cleaned me up and tucked me away. I still have yet to say a word. I just kept replaying that scene in my head. I woke up the next day to noise outside. I went outside my room to see alot of people and paparazzi outside.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Val go back in your room," Tino ordered.
But I didn't listen I got closer to the windows to hear what they were saying.
"Valentina Bianchi how does it feel to know that your grandmother Natalie Bianchi killed your lover Viktor Smirnov"
"How do you feel to know Viktor Smirnov is dead"
"Will your child grow up single parented"
I rushed back upstairs slamming my door. I threw whatever I could pick up. I slid down the door crying holding my chest. I didn't believe he was dead. I rushed to the hospital and asked to see him.
"Ms.Bianchi he can't take visitors right now"
I saw his father walking back there and yelled "Van"
He turned around and looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"Is it true?" I asked tears running down my face.
He closed his eyes, i shook my head no. I saw nurses rushing past us and the shock machine. I dropped to my knees screaming no. It felt like someone ripped my heart out and stabbed it.