Refuse 👌💗

TW: Nothing (unless tickling is a trigger)

"Where is it?"

Nancy was stood in her living room, looming over Robin, who was sat on the couch, bag of chips in hand.

"Where's what?" She asked, a confused look on her face.

"My goddamn ring!" Nancy replied already looking furious.

"What- your ring? I don't know." Robin said calmly, taking her eyes back to the TV. But, the TV was soon shut off by Nancy.

"Hey! What's your probl-" she was cut off by a poke to the ribs, letting out a small squeak. Nancy recently found out that Robin was ticklish, a huge advantage for her.

"You know, it's not nice to lie." She just said.

"I don't know where it is, I swear! Maybe Mike took it!" Robin insisted, trying to hide the tiny smirk, threatening to crawl onto her face.

"May I remind you, Mike is on vacation." Nancy had figured it out.

"Shit" Robin said under her breath, sprinting upstairs to Nancy's room.

"Robbie, you can't hide forever!" Nancy made her way up the stairs, agonizingly slow. Robin heard the door open, and then saw light.

"Here you are!" Nancy exclaimed the most mischievous smirk planted on her face. She pulled her out of the closet, and lay her down on the bed, sitting on her waist.

"L-Look, Nance, we can t-talk about this, r-right?" Robin stuttered, already getting an idea of what she was going to do.

"Sorry, no can do." Nancy replied, scribbling her nails all over Robin's stomach.

"Shihihihit, NANCY NAHAHAHAHAHA!" She protested, as her cackles filled the room. Nancy just smiled at her. She kept this up for a few more minutes, before moving up to her neck.

"Nohohoho stohop." Robin giggled, putting her arms up to bat at Nancy's. Big mistake, Nancy thought. Instantly, she shoved her hands under Robin's arms. Robin shrieked, honest-to-god shrieked, rushing her arms down.

"YOUR GONNAHAHA KIHIHIHIHILL MEHEHEHEEH!" Robin screamed. Nancy stopped for a second, letting her breathe.

"Jesuhus chrihist," Robin huffed. "Next time I see Mike, I will give him condolences."

"So, my ring?" Nancy asked, ready to go for another round of ruthless tickling.

"Oh my god, I said, I have no idea!" Robin still stood her ground. That was until Nancy took a glance at Robin's hands.

"Then what's this?" She asked again, pulling it off her finger.

"I- ummm." Robin really had nothing to say. Nancy just pinned her arms above her head with one hand, squeezing her side with the other.

"NOHOHOHOHOHHOHOH PLEAHEHEHEHESE!" Robin let out a stream of ear-piercing giggles and shrieks.

"Jeez, Robbie. Are you getting murdered!?" Nancy teased.

"ACTUALLY YEHEHEHES!" She replied matter-of-factly.

"Oh, really? I haven't even done your worst spot yet." Nancy stopped for a second, rolling Robin around, glancing at her back.

"Don't. You. Dare." Robin threatened. But, she failed looking intimidating, because Nancy started clawing at her lower back. Robin. Fucking. Screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOO NOHOHOHOOHOHOHT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE PLEAHEHEEHEHEEEHEHEHEHESE!" Robin shrieked. Then, she accidentally snorted.

"Oh my god, did you just snort?" Nancy giggled.

"S-Shut up." Robin could feel her face heat up and turn a deep red.

"Alright alright, now, my ring?" Robin was hesitant, until Nancy poked her lower back once more.

"Okay okay! Here." She handed over the ring with a pout.

Then, they fell asleep cuddling and lived happily ever after because I ran out of ideas.

A/N: Just a nice fluffy oneshot I thought of. Hope you liked it!

Word count: 589