1

It was a rainy day. Y/n woke up and she run down the stairs, to grab some breakfast before her first school day.

„Everything must be perfect for the first day, it's freshman year tho, new class and friends to have" told Y/n to herself while eating her food. At least some things are not changing. She will still have her best friend Jungwon. 

After breakfast Y/n stood up and went to do her make-up and afterwards dress up. She looked at the clock and started to low key panic: „Oh my god, Jungwon will be here in like 5 minutes. I need to hurry up!"

She run to her room, pick up her pinkish backpack and checked if was everything ok. She clammed down when she has everything perfect. She threw her backpack at her back, while gently putting her long, shining brown hair out of the way and went to front door.

Y/n opened the big white door and her pink lips smiled a bit when she saw her best friend waiting outside with black umbrella. 

„Jungwon!" Said Y/n and run towards him.                      

„OMG Y/n, I thought you will not come!" Said Jungwon while looking at Y/n with his big dark eyes. „You look...... not bad" 

Y/n smile went back to normal lips, she even stopped running. „ Just not bad? You know how hard I did today to look at least ok?"

„I am kidding, you look stunning" he said and hugged y/n „I missed you y/n"

Y/n hugged him back immediately and she blushed. „Oh, I missed you too! Can I go under your umbrella? Mine broke"

„Of course it did" rolled eyes a little Jungwon „Hurry or you will look like you just showered" 

„Thanks bestie" said y/n and went next to Jungwon under his umbrella

„So what about freshman year, are you exited Y/n?" asked Jungwon on their way to school.

"I mean I don't know, there will be a lot of new faces tho and-"

„Y/n! Jungwon! Wait please!" Shouted boy behind them. He was coming out of the gate, next to the Y/n's house.

„Oh hi Sunoo! What's up?" Said Jungwon after turning back. Y/n just waved. Sunoo was her neighbour since forever, he was so sweet and friendly, one of Y/n's closest friends.

"Yea, good. Can I go under your umbrella real quick? I need to find mine in my backpack." Asked Sunoo.

"Sure go ahead!" Said y/n and smiled at him. Sunoo ran under the umbrella and looked for this grey umbrella. „Found it!" Said Sunoo while smiling so cutely.

„Soooo, how's my favourite couple doing?" Asked Sunoo with suspicious smile.

„We are not dating Sunoo!" Said both Y/n and Jungwon at the same time. They are tired of this question already, Sunoo asking it too much often. It got kinda annoying.

„Yea yea chill,  I'm just teasing you guys" said Sunoo and burst into laughter.

Rest of the way they spent with talking about their holidays.