2

When Sunoo, Jungwon and Y/n arrived at school, Y/n took a deep breath. She's nervous about all this freshman thing. She's still that shy person as she always was. Jungwon noticed Y/n's fear.

„You ok?" Asked Jungwon and turned his head to the side a bit, while smiling at Y/n.

„Yea, yea. I'm just, you know preparing myself for all this thing" said Y/n. Jungwon is the only person, who can make Her calm this fast. „Thank you for caring for me"

„Of course"smiled Jungwon. He really cares for his best friend.

„Let's go you two! Freshman year is waiting!" Said Sunoo. He was really exited, he almost started jumping.

„Yea coming!" Said Y/n. As soon they walked to the school building, they saw tones of people in the hall. Y/n started shaking a little. There was just- too much people. While coming trough the hall, Sunoo lost in that much people. Jungwon immediately hold Y/n's hand to led her trough people.

„You are shaking" looked at Y/n Jungwon. „You're sure, you're ok?"

„Yea, just nervous" said Y/n

„You're so cute when you're nervous" smiled Jungwon. They were soon in front of their classroom 

„There you are! I thought that people ate you up guys!" Said Sunoo „Let's go in!"

As soon they went into the class,  they saw little papers on the desks.

„What the hell is this! There are names on it!" Said Jungwon, while looking on one of those papers with name Jake Sim on it.

„It's where you sit, it's like this for students to not be distracted" said one boy behind them. „It's my desk so can I please just hang my bag on it?"

„Yea of course"said Jungwon and stepped back a little just for the boy to come trough.

„Thanks, I'm Jake by the way"said Jake.

„I'm Jungwon, nice to meet you and this is my best friend Y/n." Said Jungwon and looked at nervous Y/n.

„Hi!" Smiled Y/n. „Don't you know by chance where is my seat?"

„Oh, no I don't sorry. Maybe it's that one in the back" said Jake and smiled back.

„And I am Sunoo, it seems that we are seat mates! That's cool!" Showed one of his big cute smiles Sunoo. „Oh Jake Sim? That's not Korean name, Where are you from?"

„I'm from Australia" said Jake. „Come take a seat so you don't have to stand here"

„Yea thanks"said Sunoo. He is just looking like a sun when he is smiling.

„I'm gonna find my seat, bye!" Said Y/n and smiled at Jake and Sunoo. She tried to look on the empty seat in the back, as Jake said. She frond her name as soon as she looked on the desk. Next to it was another name: Nishimura Riki. 

Wow what an unusual name, though Y/n, he must be from different country.She took a seat and saw Jungwon looking at her from different side of the classroom. He didn't looked that happy tho. He wanted to sit next to his best friend, as every year. If he is that far, he can't help her with her nervousity. Just a while after Y/n stopped looking at Jungwon, a boy came to the classroom and walked towards Y/n. He has a black hoodie on with headphones, and his black hair was all over his face. He seemed shy and nervous just like Y/n.

„um Hello can I sit here, it's like the place in the back you know. You know you can sit somewhere else if you don't want to sit next to me, I will get it but please, let me have the seat in the back." Said that mysterious boy.

„oh em- it's sorted by names" said Y/n. Her hand was shaking. She even couldn't look the boy in the eyes, he was really pretty.

„Oh no I'm so screwed, I just-"said the boy. Y/n noticed that his hand were shaking too.

„ Unless you are Nishimura Riki..." said Y/n

„Oh I am! Thank god!" Said the boy. „You can call me Ni-ki. I'm from Japan, so I have different name"

„I'm Y/n!" Said Y/n. She noticed his hand were still shaking. „Social Anxiety?"

„Um yea, it's -" Ni-Ki stopped and thought for a while.

„I know, I am the same" said Y/n and showed Ni-ki her shaking hand. Ni-ki showed his shaking hand also and y/n's and Ni-ki's eyes met.