9

/(here is the blue hour mv :))/

„But" said Y/n. She was freaked out. Ni-ki was too, but he knew that he couldn't do anything.

„Can you sing the higher notes?" asked Ni-ki instead

„Em yea of course" smiled Y/n. 

Jungwon just smiled and the music started playing. Right after the opening notes Ni-ki started singing, his vocals were amazing. Y/n looked at him and after the last "special" it was Y/n's turn. She was quite shy but she got calmer after hearing Ni-ki's voice. Now the first "You're the one, that I want" singed Ni-ki, while looking at Y/n. She looked at him the same way. They sang perfectly and everybody, but Y/n, noticed that it was time for the high "feel". Y/n sang it so perfectly and easily like every other notes, left everyone in shock. 

When the music stopped playing both received furious applause. Ni-ki and Y/n  looking at each other and smiling.

„YOU TWO WHAT!" said shocked Jake „IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE STUPID HIGHSCHOOL KID KARAOKE, NOT A CONCERT"

„Y/n tho- those vocals and the high notes!" said surprised Ni-ki „You were amazing!"

„Thank you!" smiled Y/n and blushed a lot. Other songs were sang by everyone and they also were perfect. 

„Let's play some game with alcohol" said Jay and went for some

„But which?" asked Sunoo

„I don't know" smiled Jay. They played the game /(like what do you want from the innocent me)/, which left everyone a little drunk.

„Guys, it's like 12 am, let's bake a cupcakes" smiled Sunoo

„Ok, but it doesn't make sense" said Y/n

„I will join you" said Ni-ki

„We can make the sleeping place upstairs." Said Jungwon. And everyone left upstairs or to the kitchen. They baked cupcakes, and now Sunoo, Ni-ki and Y/n were about to make cream. Sunoo smiled and dipped his finger in the cream. Of course he put it onto Y/n's face.

„SUNOO!" said a little angry Y/n. The two boys wee laughing. After they made everything, they went to Jungwon's room. 

„let's watch horror movie" smiled Heeseung and already he put on the movie. They were watching, eating the cupcakes and even Jake passed away. The scary scene was ther and Y/n just cannot help herself, but she grabbed Ni-ki's hand. He looked at her and smiled, so as she did. After the movie, Y/n went to remove her makeup and doing her skin care. As she returned everyone were sleeping. So she found her sleeping bag and went for sleep too.