7

Y/n woke up to sunny day. Yesterday when she came home, she asked her mom, if she can go to Jungwon's sleepover. Mom let her go, so Y/n was happy. She went downstairs for breakfast. She still thought about Ni-ki's cute face, when they were doing homework at the library. She ate her breakfast, dressed up, make up and prepared everything for school. As soon as she opened the front door, she saw Jungwon waiting there.

„How was boba? I bet it didn't taste good without me" said Y/n while walking to Jungwon

„Actually, it was amazing" smiled Jungwon „How was your homework?"

„Oh, you wouldn't believe!" Said Y/n when she walked towards Jungwon „I met Ni-ki there AND he was flirting with me!"

„What did he say?" Said Jungwon. Y/n came out of gate.

„I asked what he was doing there and he said: I'm waiting for you to come and do the dirty stuff here" said Y/n „Omg Jungwon that's craazy-"

„Hello lovely people!" Smiled Sunoo „How are you?"

„I'm absolutely great!" Smiled Y/n

„That's awesome!" Smiled Sunoo „What about you Jungwon?"

„Yea I'm also great" said Jungwon „You seem to to be good also"

„As always" smiled Y/n

„Yea, I am!" Said Sunoo „Are you guys exited about the sleepover?"

„Yea Jungwon, my mom allowed it" said Y/n „I am super excited"

„That's great. Same for me." Said Sunoo

„Jay texted me that he will come also" said Jungwon 

„That's crazy how he changed, isn't it?" Said Sunoo

„I mean he was always the "bad boy", but he did change a lot" said Y/n.

„Yea" said Jungwon „Do you guys have the homework?"

„Yea, I do" said Sunoo

„Of course I do" rolled eyes a little Y/n. „Why are you asking?"

„Oh no reason." Said Jungwon. They were soon in front of the school. They went to classroom and sat in their seats.

„Hi Y/n!" Smiled Ni-ki

„Hiiiii!" Smiled Y/n back.

„You know what I was thinking about lately?" Asked Ni-ki

„Well no" smiled Y/n

„If we are going for the class trip" looked at Y/n Ni-ki „Where are we are going?"

„Oh I haven't thought about it"said Y/n „That's so true!"

„Right!" Said Ni-ki and looked at Y/n „So crazy" 

The bell rang. Everyone were in the classroom. Jungwon was looking at Y/n with some funny face. Y/n started to laugh immediately after she saw him. Teacher walked in

„Hello class, today we will have got information lessons. It will be about that class trip, Which is coming soon. Let's say it this way, we are leaving on Monday after upcoming Monday. And the destination, well there were a lots of people asking me for that information. Because our class president wished to go out of county, we will. And also it's the first class trip in your freshman year, so I wanted to make it special. We are going to  Thaiwan!"said mr. Son-gi. All students gasped and looked at each other. They were really happy. Only Y/n looked at Jungwon in fear. Jungwon looked at her and stopped smiling when he saw her. Ni-ki saw her too.

„What's wrong?" asked Ni-ki

„The p-planes" said Y/n

„You are scared of planes?" asked Ni-ki „Why?"

„My dad and my grandma died in plane crash" said Y/n  quietly. Her voice was shaking a little.

„Oh I am sorry for that" said Ni-ki and patted Y/n's back

„I already wrote e-mail to your parents about the school trip and payment. We are going to hotel near sea." said teacher „So pack your swimsuits! Flight is around 2 and half hours long."

To the end of the classes Y/n didn't tell any single world. 

„Y/n?" said Ni-ki when lessons ended.She was looking onto desk. Ni-ki looked at Jungwon. He was looking at Y/n and after he  saw Ni-ki looking at him. Jungwon read from Ni-ki's face that he need his help. Jungwon packed his things and went to their desk. 

„Y/n it is gonna be alright." said Jungwon when he hold Y/n's hand. „Not all planes are the same"

„You are right I guess." said Y/n and looked at Jungwon and Ni-ki. „I got this"

„See, don't be scared and make your week bad" smiled Jungwon 

„Yea and think about the sleepover" said Ni-ki.

They went to lunch and after that to home. Y/n's mom were at work.She went to her room and put her backpack near her desk. Than she went downstairs to watch tv. After a minute her phone dinged. Texts from Jungwon

Y/N HEESEUNG IS THROWING A PARTY

omg when

At Friday, next week

Cool I will there if you will come

I will don't worry

nice see ya then

see you tommorow.