10

Y/n woke up seeing Sunoo's face in sleeping bag next to her. She sat and saw jay's bag empty. So she went downstairs in her pyjama. 

„Good morning" smiled Jay. He was making breakfast.

„Hello"smiled Y/n back „What time is it?"

„Not important, here your breakfast" said Jay and served Y/n food.

„Thanks, but I have to know the time, cousins will be there at 12 pm." said Y/n „sooooo, do you know the ti-" Y/n stopped talking because someone covered her eyes with his hands.

„You have to guess who is it." said Jay.

„I really don't know" laughed Y/n „Say something"

„No.." said that  boy.

„Lol Ni-ki lemme eat" smiled Y/n

„I shouldn't have said that" smiled Ni-ki and uncovered her eyes.

„Here is breakfast Ni-ki, enjoy" gave Jay food to Ni-ki also.

„It's really good!" smiled Y/n. Everyone went downstairs and after they ate their breakfast and left home. Y/n was one of them. AS soon as she entered her house she got changed and went downstairs to wait for her cousins.

„How was sleepover?" asked mom

„It was great mom" smiled Y/n

„That is great, and do you know what?" asked mom „Our cousins, which you don't know, moved to the town next to ours!"

„That is great mom" said Y/n

„they will come today" said mom and the bell rang „Oh they are here, go open the door"

Y/n stoop up and went to front door. She opened them and saw a nice auntie, her mom's sister. As soon she went in, Y/n was is shook.

„Heeseung?!" said Y/n „What are you doing here?"

„Heeseung-ah come inside honey" said auntie.

„You are my cousin?" looked at Y/n in same shock Heeseung. Aunt and mom looked at each other with questions in their mind.

„And you know each other how?" asked confused mom

„We go to same class." said Y/n

„And we saw each other in like an hour, on the sleepover" said Heeseung. The bell rang again. This time it was uncle with his wife and the cousins Y/n already knew.

„Y/NNIE!!! I MISSED YOU" said her younger cousin and hugged Y/n

„Omg Ani-ya!!" said y/n and hugged her also

„Oh you have pretty boyfie Y/n" smiled Ani-ya while looking at Heeseung

„He is our cousin Ani lol" laughed Y/n.

„Hey Y/n" said her other cousin, Ani-ya's brother

„Hi Yong-sun!" smiled at him Y/n. Ani-ya was one year younger than Y/n and Long-sun was 18. Ani-ya immediately pulled Y/n upstairs and gave her her maths book. They were in her room talking about random stuff.

„So Y/n, do you have boyfriend?" asked Ani-ya

„Oh nono I don't" laughed Y/n

„And do you like someone?"asked Ani-ya sassily

„Oh I em like one boy from our class" said Y/n. She could say anything to her cousin, she completely trussted her.

„WHO" asked Ani-ya

„Em Ni-ki, you don't know him Ani, end of these type of questions" smiled Y/n

„Oh Ni-ki?" said Heeseung opening the door from Y/n's room. They were outside with Yong-sun.

„OMG DON'T SCREAM IT AND CLOSE THE DOOR" said Y/n and looked down. Boys went in the room and closed the door.

„Who is Ni-ki?" asked Yong-sun

„One boy from our class, Japanese I think" said Heesung „He sits next to Y/n"

„Don't you dare tell him!" said Y/n and freaked out.

„How you know all this?" asked Ani-ya

„We are classmates" said Heeseung.

„Well duh Ani" said Yong-sun

„Don't worry, I won't." Smiled Heeseung „I'm not a rat"

„Thank you" said Y/n, still looking at ground.

„Oh is he pretty?" asked Ani-ya 

„I am a boy, I can't tell, but he must be, if he went to Y/n's heart." smiled Heeseung

„I mean, you are also pretty" smiled Yong-sun

„I still didn't get it, why we have that pretty cousins Ani?" smiled Y/n

„OH NONONO, Heeseung is, but my brother??, are you out of your mind?" said Ani-ya

„Yea We have also pretty cousiN" said Yong-sun while teasing Ani-ya.

„Don't worry Ani, you are also pretty." smiled Heeseug. Ani just smiled

„I bet that Y/n-"said Ani-ya but Y/n putted her hand on Ani's mouth

„Shhhh..." said Y/n, trying avoid Ani's sassy talk. 

„Have you ever heard Y/n singing?" asked Heeseung

„HEESEUNG!" said Y/n knowing where it will go.

„We didn't" said both of the siblings and looked at Y/n

„No" said Y/n

„Pleeeeaasseeee" asked Ani-ya

„Noo!"said Y/n

„Ok. Sorry" said Yong-sun. 

„KIDS, COME EAT!!!" shouted Heeseung's mom. They went downstairs and ate their lunch. After it Y/n, Heeseung, Ani-ya and Yong-sun decided to go out.

„So how is Jungwon, Y/n?" asked Yong-sun „Are you still friends?"

„Yea of course" smiled Y/n „ What about Min-jun?"

 „Yea we are still best friends as well."smiled Yong-sun.

„aNd WhEn WiLl We MeEt Ni-ki?" asked Ani-ya. 

„Ani!" looked at Ani-ya Y/n

„you are gonna meet him when he will be her boyfriend." said Heeseung 

„WHAT??? he doesn't even like me!" said Y/n

„how no?" asked Yong-sun „Look at you! You are very pretty little cousin" 

„Yea and do you remember when you told that your freckles, light brown hair and blue eyes aren't pretty? He said "it is""

„Still" said Y/n

„Heeseung so ask him!" said Ani-ya. All three cousins looked at her „What?"

„Ok so one thing not to do" said Y/n

„So I think you will be cute couple" said Heeseung

„Mooving on..." said Y/n and started talking about something else. They were walking until sunset and went to Y/n's house. They all said bye and the families left. Y/n went upstairs and texted Jungwon:

WHAAATUUUUUUU

What Y/n?? 

Heeseung is my COUSIN?

WHAA??????

YEA!

That is crazy

Ikr, Ima go shower, byee

bye bye!