6

Next day Y/n woke up and was feeling quite nervous, after all yesterday was chosen by some creepy old man.. and Ni-ki saved her. She was that nervous she even forgot to eat at morning. She just dressed up, packed her things and walked to Jungwon's home. It was quite early. She was standing in front of Jungwon's house for like 10 minutes. 

„Y/n what are you doing here! It is my job to pick you up at your house!" said surprised Jungwon after coming out of his door. „We are gonna be in school so early, wanna grab some coffee on the way to school?"

„Yea sure!" smiled Y/n „That would be great!" 

„Ok let' go tho" said Jungwon . Y/n smiled. they went to the coffee shop and got themselves some coffee. After that, they went to school.

„Where you two were? I thought that you will not come!" said Sunoo as soon as Y/n and Jungwon came to class.

„Good morning to you too Sunoo" smiled Y/n. and went to her desk. She prepared her books and pencil case. She also put her water bottle on the table. She looked up and saw Ni-ki walking to their desk.

„Hi Y/n! How are you feeling?" said Ni-ki as soon as he sat down.

„Oh yea better! Thank you for yesterday, once again!" said Y/n.

„Oh everyone would do that! You don't have to thank me" said Ni-ki „Don't you know, what is the first lesson?"

„It's maths" said Y/n and bell ringed. First lesson was kinda boring as every maths after all. And It wouldn't be Mr. Son-gi, if he wouldn't give them homework. However Y/n didn't have the book, at all. So she will go to the library to study... yay. It was break.

„Oh I'm so hungry right now." said Y/n

„Well you had something for breakfast...."Said Ni-ki „... right?"

„About that.." said Y/n

„Y/n!" said Ni-ki and was killing Y/n with his look „You can't do that, it's not good for your body!"

„ You sound like my dad" laughed Y/n „why you even care That much?"

„Friends cares for each othe-"didn't finish his sentence because of the bell. Another lessons passed by. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- After all lessons

„Well you are guys going to lunch, right?" said Sunoo, when he came to Y/n and Ni-ki's table

„Yea of course" smiled Y/n.

„Same here. Why are you asking?" asked Ni-ki.

„Just to make sure if you would sit with me and Jake I cafeteria" smiled Sunoo

„I will." smiled Ni-ki. Y/n shaker her head like yes.

„OK cool, see you there!" said Sunoo and walked towards Jungwon and Sunghoon's table. Class started to fill out. Sunoo and Jake were already gone. Sunghoon and Jungwon were leaving too. Jungwon looked on Y/n and shaked his head for saying come, without actually saying it.

„Sooo, shall we go?" said Y/n when she saw Jungwon.

„Oh yea, let's go"smiled Ni-ki and packed his things. They picked up their backpacks and went to cafeteria.

„I am just gonna put the backpack in my locker" said Y/n „ I don't want to bring it in cafeteria"

„Oh that's clever"said Ni-ki „I will put it in also. They putted their backpacks into their lockers and walked towards cafeteria.