13

At like 11 am Y/n woke up. When she stood up from bed, her head started to deadly hurt. Was I drunk last night or what? Thought Y/n. She went downstairs and saw her mom looking at her angrily.

„Hi mom" said Y/n while holding her head

„You! How in the hell can someone in their 15s be drunk as hell!" Said mom while pointing at her with spoon. She was cooking lunch.

„What?" Said confused Y/n 

„Yea, of course you don't remember! You should thank Ni-ki" said mom and turned around.

„For what?" Said even more confused Y/n

„He brang you here!" Said mom angrily „You we're that drunk, that you couldn't even walk! You were sleeping in his arms, drunk as hell!"

„Mom don't shout, my head hurts" said Y/n sadly and almost started crying for what she did yesterday „I will not do it again! I will watch what I am drinking, Sunoo and Jungwon gave me some drinks, I thought they were alcohol free! But please mom help me with this pain!"

„Oh Y/n" said mom when she saw Y/n sobbing „ It's ok, it was a party after all, don't cry"said mom and hugged Y/n. Y/n hugged her and started crying, she didn't know what she did yesterday and it scared her„ let me find something for your head, meanwhile pack your things, you and your class are leaving tomorrow night "

„Ok mom, thank you" said Y/n wiped her tears. She went upstairs and found a suitcase. Hmmmmm what should I pack? Asked herself Y/n. Then she went to her closet and picked up all her swimsuits and threw them to the suitcase. She also packed that pink lace dress and much more things. She also packed her toothbrush and other stuff from bathroom. She was putting it in the suitcase when her mobile phone rang. Jungwon was FaceTiming her. She picked it up.

„Y/n, that's crazy. I don't remember anything hahaha!" Laughed Jungwon in the phone. Y/n was just looking at him angrily.

„I don't remember almost anything also, but I remember how you and Sunoo lied to me about that alcohol!" Said Y/n angrily 

„I'm sorry, but  it was fun don't you think?"

„NO"

„But you can be calm, I think that our plan was unsuccessful"

„thank god"

„My head hurts so bad"

„Yea same since you gave me so much alcohol!"

„I said I am sorry! Anyways what are you doing?"

„Packing the suitcase for the school trip"

„Oh that's what are you doing! After all, we are leaving at tomorrow night so"

„Yea, I have to go, bye Jungwon" said Y/n angrily and left the call.

.................................................................................at Ni-ki's place..

Ni-ki was up for a while now. It was like lunchtime. Although he woke up at 8am, he was tired. He  didn't sleep well. He had his head full of yesterday. And Y/n. Will she remember that? Will she be ok with me? Will she look at me diferently?  thought Ni-ki while laying on his bed. Will she...Will she do it again? at this question it was like a thunder hitting him, he immediately sat on bed. He put his hands on his head and his eyes spotted his packed suitcase. He finally started thinking about something else, about the school trip to Taiwan. And than on the plane. And than on Y/n again, because of her fear of planes. Ni-ki laid back on his bed and putted pillow on his face. He told himself that he will go for lunch at town, it will clean his thoughts and help him with his overthinking. 

When he was outside and on his way to bus station, listening to music, he froze after seeing Y/n outside.

„Oh Ni-ki! Hi!" said Y/n with a smile on her face. She started walking in his direction. „I wanted to thank for yesterday!"

„For what?" said Ni-ki and tried to look normal, after all he was so nervous inside.

„For how you brang me to my house, I don't remember anything, my mom told me that. So thank you I guess" smiled Y/n.

„Oh yea sure, everyone would do that!" said Ni-ki in relieve (sry idk how to spell that) that Y/n don't remember.„ Anyways, what are you doing here?"

„My mom told me that a quick walk will help me with this horrible headache" said Y/n and held her head.

„Bullshit- and I would love to talk to you, but my bus is leaving, I am going on lunch to town, wanna join?" said Ni-ki after looking on time.

„Oh I can't, bye than!" said Y/n and waved to Ni-ki. Ni-ki waved back and both walked in their direction. When Y/n was at home, she ate her lunch and than she wanted to relax and forget about her fear of planes. So she went upstairs and watched Netflix