16

When they arrived at airport, mom got out of the car and Y/n was sitting there shocked and frozen. But after that someone knocked on the car window. Y/n immediately woke up from her trans when she saw Sunoo smiling at her cutely. 

„Sunoo!" said Y/n while she was getting out of the car. She hugged him. 

„Y/n, come, the rest is waiting!" said Sunoo, took her suitcase and Y/n threw her backpack on her back and after 5 minutes of saying bye to her mom, they finally got inside. Sunoo was right, there were Jungwon, Jake, Ni-ki, Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jay waiting for them. Behind them there was rest of the class. Y/n hugged Jungwon and she greeted her other friends was well. 

„OK, since we are all now, I will give you the tickets and the ones, who will receive ticket will go an wait in that row." said Mr. Son-gi and started to give out the flight tickets. Y/n's hands were shaking since she got in car and when Mr. Son-gi gave her the ticket, he noticed that:„Everything ok Y/n?"

„Ok yea yea, I am just.. cold"said Y/n and smiled. Mr. Son-gi nodded and continued to give away the tickets

„Cousin, you cannot be cold, it is literally so hot in here." said Heeseung. Y/n just smiled and walked towards Jungwon. 

„I have seat 6, what about you?" asked Y/n hopefully but before Jungwon could answer, their class were almost at the suitcases incoming stage. 

„Class, you are gonna show the worker your passport and ticket and you will put your suitcase on the scale ok?" said Mr. Son-gi and students did so. Y/n was shaking all the time and Jungwon just tried to calm her down.  

„Y/nnie, calm down, it will be okkkkkk"said Jungwon. 

„Is everything ok?" asked Ni-ki

„Y/n is just stressed about plane ride. " said Jungwon.  Ni-ki didn't answer because he had to put his suitcase on scale and to show his pasport to the airport worker. Same thing did Jungwon and Y/n. And rest of the class. After they absolved every security check, they could finally go to find their gate. It was 11:48 pm. Plane takes off at 0:00. They have 12 minutes. 

„Y/n you were talking about seats, right?" asked Jungwon 

„Um yea, I have seat 6, do you have 5?" said Y/n nervously and looked at her best friend next to her. They were waiting with their class in gate, sitting on gate seats.

„Yea I do!" said Jungwon after analyzing his ticket. „What do you have Ni-ki?"

„I have 4" said Ni-ki. 

„-passengers traveling to Taiwan, please head to the plane...-" said voice in speaker. Lots of people stood up and went to the plane after they showed their ticket to flight attendant. 

„Ok class, take your purses, backpacks, bags or whatever, prepare your ticket and passport and head to flight attendant. After that just go sit on your seat on plane. As soon as we will land, went out from plane and wait in front of it. Thank you" said mr. Son-gi and students went to flight attendant. Y/n took a deep breath and went there as well. She wasn't as scared since Jungwon was sitting there with her. She showed her ticket to the flight attendant and waited for Jungwon and Ni-ki. 

„Ok sooo let's goooo!" said really exited Jungwon. Y/n was shaking and didn't share her best friend's excitement. Ni-ki was behind her, So he grabbed her shoulders and whispered to her ear:„You got this" When they were inside the plane they started to look for their seats. 

„Ok so row 15 seat 4,5,6" said Jungwon while looking at his ticket.

„Oh fuck" said Ni-ki quietly, but as much as they could hear him. 

„What?" asked scared Y/n and turned around to face him. 

„I have row 17. " said Ni-ki „what do you have Y/n?"

„oh god, 17 as well" said Y/n „you want to tell me that I will-!"

„Shhhhh it is only two rows, Ni-ki will handle you. " said Jungwon and hugged Y/n „Do not worry ok? We will see each other , enjoy your flight guyssss" Y/n and Ni-ki found their seats and there was some random woman sitting in between of  their seats. Y/n has seat next to window.

„Go to your seat, I will handle this, don't worry" whispered Ni-ki and Y/n went to her seat. Then he spoke out louder. „Excuse me miss-"said Ni-ki while bowing „Could You please take my seat? My friend over there has is really afraid of plane rides and suffers from anxiety attacks. I just want to be next to her for her, please."

„Oh my god, sure, have a nice flight,both of you " said the woman and moved to Ni-ki's seat, so he could sit next to Y/n

„Thank you" said Y/n and took his had. „I saw how your hand was shaking-" continued Y/n and looked into Ni-ki's dark eyes. „-you fought with your fear, I guess I will have to fight as well"

„Y/n don't worry-" said Ni-ki and lights went out and plane started moving. Y/n realized, that plane will take off and hugged Ni-ki's arm in fear. „aww, chill, it is only going on runway."

„For real?" asked Y/n and plane actually stopped„ I am kinda cold, aren't you cold too?"

„Yea" said Ni-ki, „did you pack a blanket?"

„Oh yea I did, did you?" asked Y/n and Ni-ki nodded. 

„-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our flight, flight time is about 2 hours and 39 minutes, before you will sleep, please pay attention to our flight attendants showing how...-" said pilot in plane speakers. Y/n quickly take out of her backpack her blanket and hugged his arm again. As soon as the plane started to take off Y/n closed her eyes and and held nis arm much stronger.   Ni-ki just laughed on her cuteness. 

The whole flight were Ni-ki and Y/n talking and had kind of fun. They ordered instant ramen as well and they ate it.  Two and half an hour passed really quickly.

„-dear passengers, welcome to Taiwan, we are going to land soon, so make sure your seatbelt is on you. Switch off your mobile phones and other electronic devices and pack your things. For our Airlines we thank you for choosing us and have a great vacation, trip or welcome back home-" said the pilot and Y/n was happy to land

„Enjoy your trip"