17

After the plane landed mr- Son-gi stood up and spoke quite loudly, so every student would hear him.

„So my students, please head out the plane and wait near it, I am sorry for speaking loudly and probably waking up someone" said and took his hand bag and headed out of the plane. Y/n was still holding Ni-ki's hand.

„Y/n we are here and we have to pack, hate to say but I need both of my hands." said ni-ki cutely. Y/n looked at him and said.„I made it" she started to pack as well and as soon as they were packed they saw Jungwon waiting for them near plane exit. Y/n smiled and run to him and hugged him. Jungwon was proud at her and hugged her back. While he was hugging her he looked at Ni-ki and his face silently said: Thank you bro. after long hug they went to mr. Son-gi and waited for the rest of class.

„So how was it? Did she bothered you a lot or a lot?" asked Jungwon.

„Not at all, I think it was pretty chill, I just had to move one woman, so I could sit next to Y/n." smiled Ni-ki

„Oh wow, and Y/n were you ok during flight?" asked Jungwon „I wanted to be in Ni-ki's place, I feel bad that I weren't there for you" 

„AWWWWWW our little couple back together, "I feel bad that I weren't there for you" let's stan Y/won" said Sunoo. He did that all the time.

„Shut up Sunoo and stop imitating my voice like that, im beat your asssssss-" said Jungwon but he noticed the teacher standing beside him „ -thma, yea, asthma"saved himself Jungwon and that made Y/n laugh

„HAhahaha lol, good save you biiiiii-" Y/n looked at teacher as well, since she was used to call her best friend by many curse words „-ng bong, yea you bing bong" Teacher rolled his eyes and left. These two best friends made whole friend group laugh. 

Since there was whole class was there they went out of airport, but of course they took their suitcases and went to bus that took the class to the hotel. The way was quite long, since they arrived in Taiwan at 2:57 am and they were at hotel at 3:45. Mr. Son-gi told them that they can sleep to 8am, then come for breakfast and that each room in the hotel is for 4 people, one big room with living part: sofas, balcony, bathroom etc and two mini rooms with 2 beds for each student. These big rooms were booked for them and they were already separated. Since the class has 28 students, there was 7 rooms avalibe. This is how they were:

Room one: Heeseung, Jay and 2 popular people: girl and boy

Room two: Ni-ki, Sunghoon and 2 girls

Room three:Y/n, Jungwon, Jake and Sunoo

Room four-seven: rest of class

Every room was on same floor, and Mr. Son-gi had room on higher floor. Hotel had 4 floors on which there was reception, restaurant, lobby, gym, bar, many many saloons and outside pools: pool and sea.

As soon as they arrived to the hotel they went to their rooms and to sleep. Because Jungwon is a gentleman, he took Y/n's suitcase to their room. Y/n changed to her pajama and washed her face and went to sleep, Jungwon was already sleeping cutely.