Keefe POV

I lay in my bed, a little while after class ended, thinking about Foster's emotions today. Maybe she was just tired, but it seemed like more than that... Did she... RING! RING! RING!

It was my imparter. And it wasn't just anyone calling me. It was Foster. I quickly rushed into the bathroom and perfected my hair, then I straightened my clothes.

"That'll have to do," I sighed, running back into my room and answering Sophie's call.

"What took you so long? I thought you weren't going to answer for a second," She smiled. Her smile was just... Perfect.

"Sorry, my imparter was buried under my bed somehow, I had to do some digging around to find it."

"Oh, okay. Anyways, Biana wanted me to tell you that the sleepover is in 10 minutes," She said.

"SOPHIE?! ARE YOU TALKING TO THAT BOY AGAIN?!" I heard Grady's voice shout from outside her room.

"Ek! Gotta go, see you there Keefe!" Then she hung up quickly. I shook my head and smiled.

"Foster, Foster, Foster, always so beautiful and perfect," I whispered to myself, "Hopefully one of these days I'll be worthy of you."

I shoved all my stuff into my blue backpack, and then shouted to my dad, telling him I'd be at Everglen. I didn't wait for his reply. I was already in such a happy mood from Foster's cute squeak when she hung up the phone.

I quickly ran to the leap master and shouted, "Everglen!"

In seconds I was already there.

I took out my imparter and hailed Foster again. I didn't want to turn up at Everglen alone, and I really wanted to see her again. She picked up after the first ring.

"Are you already at Everglen?" She asked, looking around at my surroundings.

"Yeah, we can go in together," I suggested casually, adjusting my perfect blond hair.

"Like, as friends?" She said slowly.

"Yeah!" I said, a fake cheerfulness in my voice. I could feel my skip beats, I HATED lying because of that. It was quite painful when that happened.

"Oh. Um, okay."

She sounded disappointed, but that couldn't be right, why wouldn't Sophie want to be my friend anymore? Did I do something wrong? Gosh, I feel terrible, what did I do to hurt such an amazing, beautiful, girl?

(Sorry guys for the short chapter!)