Keefe POV

Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I might not be able to post as frequently anymore, I'm trying to stay on top of my schoolwork and I'm having less and less time to write. I'll try my best to keep the posting daily schedule going, but we'll see. Thank you all for 2.2k btw!

"Oh, it's me," She said nervously, "It's me and... Keefe."

I went suddenly quiet as she looked at me, her cheeks flushed. I cleared my throat quickly and regained composure.

"Welp, Foster, let's get into that closet shall we?" I said skeptically.

"Yeah..." She laughed nervously, standing up on wobbling legs.

"You guys better kiss," Biana said. Foster and I turned bright red.

"We are NOT gonna kiss," Foster squeaked.

"Yeah, what Foster said," I agreed, somewhat disappointed. We walked into the closet and Foster watched me closely as I shut the door. Her emotions were off the hook with stress, fear, uncertainty, anticipation, and butterflies? How is that even an emotion?

"Hey, Sophie," I used her first name so she would know I was being serious, "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine," She looked away.

I sighed, "Oh, Foster. When will you realize you can't lie to an empath? You don't have to lie and pretend you're okay when you're not. It's me, remember?" I said, gently taking her hand. Her strong emotions nearly knocked me over. I could feel her heart pounding in her fingertips.

"Look, Keefe. There's something I've been meaning to tell you..." She trailed off.

There's never gonna be a better time Keefe. Just man up, and tell her.

"There's something I have to tell you too," I said slowly, "But you can go first," I added quickly.

She took a deep breath, "I just wanted to say that I... I... Thiswholegameisgettingonmynerves," She ended quickly.

"What?" I asked, my beating beating my chest.

"This whole game is getting on my nerves. It's kind of stupid in my opinion." Her emotions shifting to heavy disappointment and regret. Nothing was adding up.

"Oh. Okay. Is that all you wanted to say?" I asked. Looking deep into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"I..." She trailed off, fixed on my stare. Her eyes melted into mine, and time seem to stop. Suddenly I was leaning in closer, closer, closer.

"There's something I need to tell you," I whispered, holding her gaze.

"Yeah?" She asked, I could feel her emotions spike from fear, to excitement, to terrified.

"I..." NOW KEEFE. IF YOU DON'T DO THIS NOW YOU WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO.

"I... Love you..." I said softly, my voice barely audible. I could feel my hands shake in hers as she pulled me closer. Close enough that I could feel the tickle of her breath on my nose, close enough that I could smell the scent of her sweet perfume.

"I... Love you too, Keefe," She said quietly. The she closed the last bit of space, and kissed me. Sophie. Elizabeth. Foster. Kissed. Me. And it was the best day of my life.

Her lips fit into mine so perfectly, they tasted like cherry lip balm, and felt like mini firecrackers exploding all throughout my body. My hands tingled as I held her body closer to mine. She grabbed my face and kissed me harder. Passion erupted through every inch of my skin. I could feel a flame burning inside me. I never wanted to stop, but all too suddenly, she pulled away. But she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the door of the closet. Which had mysteriously opened to...

AWWWWWWWW I loved this chapter SOOOOOO much!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! <3 <3