Fitz POV

Guys tysm for 100 reads!! You guys are literally the best!! <3 <3

The door bell ringed again, and I saw my sister going to answer it. A second later Wylie and Marella walked in. Now we officially have everyone. 

"OKAY. EVERYONE COULD YOU PLEASE SIT ON OUR COUCH?" Biana demanded politely, "I'm going to explain what tonight's gonna look like."

Everyone migrated over to the couch, and watched as Sophie strategically placed herself near Keefe. I glared at them. Sophie was supposed to be mine. ALL MINE. Besides, why would she like KEEFE anyway? What does he have to offer that I can't do a thousand times better?

He might look good, but I look better. He's not even that nice to her, and his sense of humor is worse than my Dad pretending that there's "nO ReASoN tO WoRRy"

Stupid. AND, Keefe ran off to join the NEVERSEEN. THE NEVERSEEN. Doesn't that just scream red flag? Sophie was so naive. But I'll show her the truth. I'll show her that he doesn't deserve her. And that the only one in the entire elven world that deserves Sophie, is me.

"Okay, does everyone understand how tonight's gonna work?" Biana asked. Everyone nodded their heads. Shoot, I got so wrapped up in Sophie's poor love choices I forgot to listen to my sister's sleepover speech.

"Uh, can you repeat everything one more time? I kind of zoned out."

"Me too," Linh said.

"Same..." Tam said slowly. I sighed. This was going to be a long night.

(Sorry this chapter was short-again-I didn't rly like writing in Fitz's POV, so I ended the chapter kind of quickly.)