Sophie POV

I watched Fitz suspiciously lead Marella to a small pathway. I'm pretty sure he liked her, and I think Marella liked him too. They were SO CUTE together, and their personalities just fit. I'm not sure if they're dating yet, but who knows? Maybe they are.

"Hey, Foster, come with me," Keefe said.

"Where?" I asked him.

"Wherever."

I smiled, "Okay."

He took my hand and lead me to a small field of flowers. There were butterflies everywhere, and there was everyone kind of flower you could imagine. Keefe and I plopped down on the bright green grass and he pulled me into his lap. I fit right into him like a puzzle piece that snapped perfectly into place.

His breath tickled my hair as he whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, Keefe. So much," I kissed his cheek. I relaxed into his arms and watched myself get enveloped into a cocoon of safe. Keefe was my rock. My friend. My boyfriend. My lover. He was my whole world. He was everything. 

He took my hand gently and whispered into my ear, "Don't ever leave me, baby."

"I won't." And that wasn't just a promise. That was an oath. I couldn't leave Keefe even if I tried. I want to spend every moment of every day wrapped in his arms for eternity.

I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles, and I felt the warm summer breeze through my wavy blonde hair. The flowers and grass were dancing in the wind, and I wanted was for time to stop. All I wanted was to freeze this moment forever. All I wanted was to stop the clocks from ticking, to stop the world from turning, to just pause everything.

So it could be Keefe and I. Forever.

Suddenly I heard someone calling our names, I'm pretty sure it was Biana. But before we got up to leave, Keefe whispered one last thing in my ear. 

"You'll always be my girl."