Sophie POV

I woke up to light rays of sunlight streaming on my face. I yawned and stretched in my sleeping bag.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Keefe whispered into my ear, "It's 12:00 pm."

"What?" I said, confused. There's no WAY it was that late.

"Don't worry about it, Foster. You're cute when you're sleeping." He kissed me on the cheek.

I yawned and sat up, rubbing my itchy eyes. Everyone else had already left the room, it was just Keefe and I.

"Aww, you waited for me to wake up," I said softly, turning my attention to the captivating ice blue eyes. He pulled me into his lap and buried his face in my messy hair.

"I'll always wait for you, Foster," He muttered. I sunk into his warm chest, as he wrapped his arms around me. It felt more safe then I ever have in his arms. Like he was shielding me from all of my fear and worry, and the only thing left was love.

"I love you," I whispered, my cheek pressed against his chest.

"Love you too. More than you'll ever know."

He pulled me closer to him, and I could smell the faint scent of his cologne from yesterday. It smelled like sunlight and vanilla. I don't know how someone could smell like sunlight, but if anyone could, it would be Keefe.

"I want to stay here. Forever," I whispered.

"I want you to stay," He said softly. He traced his soft fingers gently against my arms, and I sighed. But not a tired, or frustrated, or annoyed, sigh. It was a happy, relieved sigh. Because I had finally found out where I belonged. Right Keefe's arms for eternity. 

(Sorry for the short chapter, but don't worry! More Sokeefe fluff coming soon! I was literally dying of cuteness and I wrote this, so i hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I liked writing it!)