Tam POV

"The person that's going in the closet with Tam is..."

If she says Biana... I don't.... I don't know what I'll do. Things will be so awkward and-

"Wylie!"

Oh, Wylie? Actually, this is good. We need to have a LONG talk about him dating my sister. Not that I don't want him to, because out of all the guys here, Wylie is the one that I would want my sister to date, it's just that... It's weird to have it not just us anymore. Not Linh and I against the world. Now it's Linh, Wylie, and I against the world. Or whatever.

"Well, let's go into the closet then," I said.

"Yep."

Wylie looked slightly nervous as we stepped into the closet and I shut the door behind us.

"So... I guess you're dating my sister, huh?"

"If she wants too, then yes, I would love to date your sister," He said trying to stay calm. It was slightly funny making him nervous and pretending that I didn't approve of them dating. Did he REALLY think I could control who my sister dates? Geez, I'm not THAT cruel.

"I don't want to come between the bond you and Linh have, so if you don't approve of my dating her, then I won't. But I want you to know that I love her. She's smart, kind, sweet, beautiful. She's amazing in every single way, and I promise that I'll make her breakfast in bed, and if she's feeling sad I'll cheer her up. And-"

"Oh come on Wylie," I chuckled, "Of course you can date Linh. You're the only one with any sense around here."

Wylie laughed, "Thank you, Tam. I hope we can become good friends too, if all goes well, you might be my future brother in law."

"Looking forward to it."

I slumped to the floor and leaned my back against the wall.

"What's on your mind, brother?" Wylie asked.

"This girl. I just can't get her out my head. And it's stupid cause I know she's in love with someone else. And they do look happy together, you know? That's the worst part. I can actually see her happy with him," I paused, "I don't know why I'm telling you any of this."

"No, I get what you mean. For a little while Linh had this slight crush on Fitz, and she would talk about him with me all the time. It hurt, you know? Cause I liked her then, but I never told her. I thought it was too late for me, but here we are."

"So what are you saying, I should just tell her I have feelings for her while she's practically dating this other guy? I don't wan't to ruin my friendship with her. She's... Everything to me. Well, besides Linh, obviously."

"Yeah... But I'm not saying you need to tell her about your feelings, I'm saying just be her friend. Try to get close to her that way, and if it's meant to be, then it'll be."

I sighed and thought about what he said for a bit. Wylie was right, just because Biana didn't have romantic feelings for me, doesn't mean that we can't be good friends. I'd rather have her in my life as a friend than nothing at all.

"Thanks, brother. I really needed that."

"Anytime."

"OKAY, YOUR TIME IS UP BOYS!" Marella shouted from outside the closet door. We walked out quickly and sat down on our mattress. And when Wylie put his arm around Linh, the only thing I did was smile. Just because I didn't have Linh all to myself any more doesn't mean that my whole life was ruined. Change is hard. But that doesn't mean it isn't good.

I noticed Sophie reaching in the hat again and drawing out a single name, "Fitz." She plunged her hand back into the hat and pulled out one more name, "And..."