Sophie POV

Thank you all so much for 600 reads! Your votes, comments, and reads brighten my day! I'm so happy you guys are enjoying the Kotlc Sleepover so far, and I hope you like this chapter!

That dare from Dex was SO FUNNY. I was literally dying of laughter. Keefe's laugh was so cute though. I really like him. Like, really, really, like him.

"Okay, your dare is do your best impression of a newborn baby," I said smugly. This dare was perfect, sometimes Keefe even acts like a baby, so he should already have some good practice in.

"Ugh, Fosterrrrr, why?" He groaned. I crossed my arms.

"You're not getting out of this one, Keefe."

"I for one, can not WAIT to see this," Marella said.

"Me too," Wylie agreed.

"This is going to be the best thing ever," Tam smiled evilly.

"FINE. Okay, here goes."

Keefe then proceeded to yell and cry on his mattress, he rolled around in the blankets and made himself into a little cocoon. And then he screamed cried.

"Keefe!" I raced over to him, "Sh, sh, sh, baby Keefe. Foster's right here," I whispered, stroking his blond hair.

"Not the hair," He whined in a baby voice.

"Really, Keefe?" Fitz said, annoyed. I laughed. This sleepover was the best.

"Okay, Keefe. You can stop pretending to be a baby now," I told him.

"Thank goodness. I don't want to watch that any longer," Tam groaned. Keefe threw a pillow in Tam's face.

"Your just jealous cause my acting is better than yours," Keefe unwrapped the blankets from him and put them over both of us, "Now we can both me babies together."

"You're too cute," I said snuggling into his shoulder.

"Aww, aren't they adorable!" Biana sighed happily. Keefe and I shot apart. My face a beat red. Marella stuck her tongue out.

"Get a room!" She cried. Everyone burst into fits of laughter after that.

"So... My turn, huh?" Keefe grinned, an evil look in his eyes, "Wylie!"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Truth or dare?" Keefe asked.

"Umm... Truth," Wylie decided.

"Time to ask the question we've all been waiting for. Who do you like?"