Wylie POV

I quickly got dressed in a tunic, and a loose pair of leggings. No one had brought their capes to the sleepover so I didn't have to worry about throwing mine on.

I stepped out of the room, to find Linh sitting there. She was wistfully staring into the distance, lost in her thoughts. Small water bubbles were floating around her, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Hey," I said, as casually as I could. She looked over at me, and the water bubbles drained back into her hands as she looked at me with her magical Sliver Blue eyes.

I held me hands out for her, and she fell into my arms, "I love you," I whispered, holding her body against my chest. She was cold, like always. Linh always smelled like salt, and she was cold to the touch. Not cold like ice, cold like the sea.

"Love you too," She whispered. Her voice was a melody, so sweet and pure. I never wanted to let go of her. She looked up at me, and our faces grew closer, and closer, and then we-

"UGH, Really guys?!" Tam groaned. Linh and I shot apart.

"Tam! Are you kidding me right now!" Linh cried, her hands on her hips.

"Look, can't you guys just do that somewhere else?" He asked, rolling his eyes. Linh sighed.

"Look, you're the one interrupting us," She said.

"Whatever, I came here to tell you guys that Biana wants everyone to meet her bedroom," He said.

I nodded, "Okay, sounds good."

"Yep, can you go now?" Linh said impatiently.

"Not like I want to be here either," Tam mumbled, "Just hurry up with... What are you guys doing anyway?" He asked, "Actually, you know what? I don't want to know. Bye." Then he shut the door.

"Sorry about that," Linh blushed. I took her hand.

"I don't mind at all."

Then I pressed my lips against hers. And it was perfect.