The Mission

Being on Deidara and Tobi's team wasn't so bad. Deidara was pretty cool, fond of his art, and had a low tolerance for Tobi, while Tobi was just a complete and total dumbass.

"Dei-Dei Senpai!!! I want dangos! Get me dangos!" Tobi shrieked at me and Deidara.

"No, get your own." Deidara growled. "And I'm not your Senpai, so shut the fuck up."

"But it's almost lunchtime!" He complained.

"ITS NINE IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!" Deidara lost it.

"I'm sorry Senpai." Tobi murmured and Deidara balled his hands into fists, as trying not to disappoint Pain-sama by killing Tobi.

"Tobi, don't call Deidara Senpai. Deidara, don't kill Tobi." You tried to get them to get along for once.

"Who the fuck made you the new counselor?" Deidara hissed.

"I did. Now get along you two. Your giving me a headache." You complained.

"Ok. Sorry (y/n) senpai." Tobi apologized. Your eye twitched in anger.

"Feel my pain." Deidara whispered as he walked by you.

"I feel it." You said and started walking quicker to be with Deidara and away from Tobi.

Ugh, Tobi.

You continued walking. As it was your mission to capture the three tails. You, Tobi, and Deidara hid in the bushes while watching it. As it turned out, some konoha ninjas had come too. Shizune, Ino, Sakura, and Hinata were sealing, while Yamato, Lee, Tenten, and Kiba guarded them as Kakashi, Sai, Shino, and Naruto fought off any enemies. That would mean us, so we'd have to be careful.

"Tobi wants dangos." Tobi whispered.

"Shut up Tobi." You whispered and kept watching.

"What should we do?" Deidara asked.

"Tobi thinks we need a plan." Tobi announces proudly.

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." Deidara hissed.

"Deidara. You come in from the side and set off lots of bombs as a distraction, mostly close to Shino as to kill his insects. Tobi, you let the fighting team take you down but struggle a lot and buy time as I go in after the three tails is sealed and steal the scroll." You said.

"Damn, that's good." Deidara complimented.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock." Tobi mimicked Deidara's earlier words and Deidara shook his fist at Tobi.

"Ok. Let's do it!" You exclaimed.

Deidara got on top of his bird and flew away and you heard explosions and screams so you signaled to Tobi to slip through them unnoticed as he did. Once he did you walked through quietly and lit off an excessive amount of paper bombs to make Kiba and Akamaru not smell you and you used your clans special ability. Camouflage. You could temporarily be completely transparent, but it didn't last forever. So you walked past them quietly and stood behind the sealing team and let your camouflage wear off slowly as they started to notice you.

"What do you want???" Sakura spouted out.

"The three tails." You said bluntly.

"Obviously." Ino snorted at Sakura.

"I'm not going to do anything. You guys can seal him up and I'll take him. It's that simple. I won't be a bother." You said calmly.

"I'm sorry, but we cannot let you take this." Shizune stated.

"What are you going to do? Fight me off? Your hands are a bit full for that, and if even one of you leave to try to fight me off, the sealing jutsu wouldn't work. And let's assume it would, none of you are strong enough. Your actually quite weak." You shrugged. They all glared.

"We won't let you take it!" Hinata defended.

"Ok. Let's see who gets it in the end."

You continued focusing the chakra on your feel and then started focusing it on more of your quads and but as you sat down on the water.

You waited for it to be sealed completely and once it was you casted a genjutsu on all of them. It was nothing much, all it was was that they'd see the three tails out of the scroll slightly longer than it actually was, so you could swoop in while they were trying to seal it when the job was already done.

You were a great kunoichi. No skills particularly stood out more than the rest, but you had lots of mediocre skills you could depending on the circumstances. You also had an exceptionally high IQ as to make your skills put to even greater use.

After the plan worked, you ran with your camouflage and grabbed Tobi and kept going to Deidara as he picked you up and all three of you sat on his bird.

He flew you all back to the Akatsuki.

"Tobi is in pain." Tobi complained. You looked at him and he didn't even have a scratch on him. He was weird. He acted like he used skills we didn't know he had behind our backs. Maybe he did. We wouldn't know.

"Deidara doesn't care." Deidara laughed as he made fun of how Tobi refers to himself in third person.

His clay bird flew you guys all the way back to the hideout.

You got out and walked to the kitchen and made food. You guys had been out for days and you'd hardly eaten. You grabbed some leftover rice and pork from a grill. Delicious.

You sat in the kitchen and ate as everyone came in to welcome you back. Deidara and Tobi slumped onto the couch and ate some instant ramen.

They came back into the kitchen, but since the room was small, you got up and walked to your room. You closed your eyes and put your headphones on. You listened to all of your favorite music. It was really nice to get to do that for the first time in days.

You slowly drifted away, as you hadn't slept in many days. It was a deep sleep.

You slept for hours, dreaming of many of your fantasies. Like getting a special eye, such as the rinnegan, byakugan, or sharingan, or saving a life of your fellow Akatsuki members and gaining the respect you deserve. You are the newest member, so naturally they trusted you less with important tasks. But you'd prove them wrong someday. That was your main objective.