Threesome

This is for all ya mfs that actually wanted to go with Obito's original idea of a threesome. I hope it's good, I've never written a threesome before, but I gotta start somewhere <3

"I choose... both of you."

"Huh?" Deidara asked confused.

"LIKE A THREESOME??" Obito said excitedly.

"Y-yeah...?" You weren't sure how to respond to that, but it was what you wanted. Obito's idea earlier had been very enticing.

"OMG I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE A THREESOME!!!"

"What the fuck, Obito." Deidara groaned at Obito with his famous glare. "You wanna fuck her WITH me? Fucking pervert."

"Shut it! I didn't mean it that way! I wanna fuck her! That's it!" He got defensive.

"Then why not just fuck her without me?" Deidara countered.

"Uh.. i, uh... I DONT FUCKING KNOW!!! I JUST THOUGHT IT SOUNDS FUN, AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!"

"Damn, don't get so mad." Deidara teased.

"I'm not mad." He growled.

"Deidara... can you please fuck with us, please? I've never had a threesome and it sounds exhilarating! Please?" You begged. He sighed and his lips curled into a smile.

"Yeah, I guess. I think it sounds fun too, I just wasn't gonna be the first one to say it." He adjusted his hair tie.

"You were literally the last one." Obito groaned.

"Shut the fuck up both of you and take your cloths off." You ordered.

"He's ma'am!" They both said in unison.

They slipped their pants off while you sat down, watching intensely.

"Ha! My cock is longer than yours!" Deidara bragged.

"Shut the fuck up!-and mine is thicker!" Obito defended.

"Stop measuring your cocks already!" You shouted. They both blushed, especially Deidara.

"Whatever you say." Obito breathed. He crawled over to you stood you up onto your feet. He guided you to the wall, when Deidara pushed him out of the way.

Deidara grasped both of your hands and held you to the wall with them. They kissed your palm aggressively all the while.

He crashed his lips into yours. After a few seconds, he licked your lips, begging for entrance. You granted it by parting your lips as quickly as he had asked.

He slid his tongue through your parted lips quickly. He declared a war between your tongues. He won quickly, and then he marked his newly claimed territory and explored every inch with his tongue.

"Fuck it." Obito mumbled, pushing Deidara back away.

He picked you up and carried you to the bed, forcible taking your cloths off. Finished quickly and lowered his head in between your legs and he licked your clit. You moaned in pleasure and then he took too fingers and shoved them up your cunt. You moaned again.

"Uhh.... Oh my god..." you felt his lips curl into his signature smirk.

"Damn." Deidara said, admiring how hot you were when you were aroused like that. He walked over and shoved his dick in your mouth. At first you only licked the tip, but then he thrusted into your face and you gagged quietly.

Obito kept fingering you all the while.

"Fuuuuck." Deidara whispered to himself.

"Don't cum yet, Dei-Dei. We just started." Obito teased.