Obito's baby

Now this is for all ya mfs that wanted to have a baby with Obito. I hope you like it <333

"I choose... to not choose yet." You answered shyly.

"What???" Deidara complained while Obito sat quietly.

"I'm sorry. Give me a couple days. Ok?" You tried to compromise but it just wasn't working.

"Fuck it. Fine. Only because I'll still have a chance with you. But I'm not happy about it." He groaned.

"Nobody asked you to be." Obito hissed. Deidara backed off.

Deidara and Obito both walked out soon because of the awkward silence.

You laid on your bed, and groaned in frustration. It was hard enough having to deal with this. It made it harder that you were almost on your period, so you had to contain your emotions and mood swings.

"FUUUUUUUUCKK!!!" You screamed into your pillow, as tears of anger ran down your cheeks.

You curled up in a ball and cried. Surprisingly you didn't have many physical changes, however you had a little more nausea than normal. It was only a little though..

You drank water and closed your eyes. You fell asleep until the next morning.

~The next morning~

You woke up to the sound of Kakuzu yelling out of rage when Hidan beat him in a gamble of some sort. He slammed his fists on the table.

"Give me the money." You could hear the smirk in Hidan's voice.

"FINE!!!" Kakuzu yelled.

You closed your eyes, not caring enough to go and see what it was all about; but you were curious. Kakuzu's reaction was kinda funny so you thought maybe later you'll challenge him to a gamble. Something that your really good at. Like speed or slap jack.

You rolled over and groaned. You forgot that you needed to buy tampons.

This'll be a hell of a day.

Maybe fifteen to thirty minutes later, you summoned the mental strength to get out of bet; even so, it was barely enough.

You went to go eat breakfast, but literally all you wanted was sugar or anything fried.

You looked in the pantry. Pretzels, canned soups and vegetables, and dried pasta.

The refrigerator. Milk, mayonnaise, turkey, and olives.

Then there were random things all over the counter. There were a bunch of fruits, peanut butter, and then bread.

You settled for pretzels with peanut butter, however you were not happy about it.

You ate in your room and watched TV for several hours. That's how you spent most of your day.

You decided that since you were supposed to start your period the next day, you'd ask for tampons. It would be kind of awkward though, as you and her didn't talk much. You don't think she likes you, but that's ok; the feeling is mutual.

You crawled out of bed and sauntered to Konan's room.

The problem wasn't that you disliked her, it was that she intimidated you. She was gorgeous and you felt inferior to her.