Deidara's Baby

Now I can't let Obito be the only one to have a baby. This chapter will be for all of us that wanted Deidara to have a baby instead. ^-^

"I'm not choosing yet." You said sternly. They both roll their eyes and walk out of the room frustratedly.

Quite a while later-
For the last couple weeks I've been feeling terrible. I've had really bad cramps, nausea, and I want to eat everything. I have thinking about it for a while and k told Deidara I chose him. He was thrilled; Obito was not.

We've only been dating for a couple days, so I think it's best I don't tell him I think I'm pregnant yet.

I waited until it was around three am and I snuck out of the hideout. I was afraid that if Pain caught me he'd think I'm going to give away valuable information and let Hidan use me as a sacrifice.

That maniac is fucking insane.

He's terrifying.

You walked slowly through the forest and then burst out in a sprint once you were far enough that you knew nobody would be able to hear the sound or feel the vibrations of your footsteps.

You finally arrived at the nearest town and rushed into a market. You grabbed it and ran. As a wanted criminal, you didn't feel the need to pay because it's not like they'd do anything. They are too scared, and the ones that try always fail.

Strength is golden.

You made it back to the akatsuki hideout and ran in the bathroom and took the test.

Positive.

You couldn't contain your smile you were so happy. It hadn't hit you until now that you were pregnant. You began crying of joy.

Deidara heard you and rushed in.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked and you handed him the test. He looked at it and then back at you several times over. "A-are you... pregnant?" He muttered.

"Yes." You sobbed.

He looked at you in shock for a good three seconds with a blank reaction before he started trembling and smiling and crying just as much as you.

"Oh my god I'm so happy!!! We got this, (y/n)! We'll make great parents!" He sobbed and hugged you tight against his chest. His warm embrace soothed you until you could pull yourself together enough to talk.

"I thought you'd be mad." You murmured softly.

"No of course not. I just hope it'll be mine, like genetically and all. But even if it's not, I'm going to love them just the same. I'm just thrilled that you chose me over To...Obito."

"Well your just better." You said bluntly.

"Thank you." He smiled.

He stayed with you for all of your pregnancy. He always did little sweet things like massage your aching feet and back and when you had morning sickness he'd pull your hair out of the way and sit with you for moral support.

Obito didnt.

Even though he turned out to be the dad, he had only been there for the sex, and he did not support you whatsoever.

But Deidara loved your twins; one girl and one boy, more than anything. He protected them and trained them to become shinobi.

He was a great dad and it was a perfect life. Your kids were your pride and joy.

Best two mistakes you'd ever made.