Deidara

"I choose Deidara." You whispered. Obito glared at you. He slapped you a crossed the face.

Of course your kinky little self had to like it and get turned on by it, but at least this wouldn't happen any more. You didn't need to feel the stress anymore of what you just felt.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" He screeched.

"Mhm." You sighed happily.

He picked you up from off your bed and lifted you up and kissed you. He huffed you tightly and attempted to very subtly grab your boobs and play with them. It was very unsubtle, but you didn't mind. You just giggled as Obito rolled his eyes and left, flipping you off on the way out.

"Fuck you." Deidara yelled loud enough so that he could hear after he had closed the door.

"Go fuck your self!" Obito yelled back.

"Tehe I already did." He giggled embarrassedly, turning slightly pink. You laughed.

"Yeah, sorry Obito opened the door. I shoulda told him not to." You grinned.

"Naw it's fine. He probably woulda done it anyways. I bet he heard or something so he knew, and just wanted to embarrass me to make you want him. I'm glad it didn't work." He smiled.

"Wait, your not embarrass?" You asked.

"I never said that! I've never been MORE embarrassed!" He shouted loudly. "I just meant you wanted me and not him. Or you wanted him, but chose me and I'll forever be grateful for that."

"Aww that's so cute!"

"IM NOT FUCKING CUTE, IM HOT!!" He shouted, clearly upset at what you hat just said.

You reached over and booped his nose. "Your so cute."

"Oh." He said disappointedly.

"In a non feminine way." You clarified to make him feel better. He lit right up.

"Yay!" So adorable.

"Oh my god, I fucking love you." You grabbed him and shoved your head into his baggy tee-shirt so that you could be as close to him as possible. He chuckled softly.

"I love you too." He whispered quietly.