Obito

"I choose... Obito." You closed your eyes waiting for their responses.

Obito scoffed with his arrogant smirk and Deidara lowered his eyebrows.

"You made a big mistake." Deidara grumbled.

"Stop Deidara." You said sternly. "I did not."

"Yes you did. He's gonna fuck you so hard your not gonna be able to walk for days." He said like it was a bad thing. Obito snickered.

"I'm planning on it." You smirked. Deidara glared at you and stormed out of the room. "His art isn't that good anyways!" You said after he closed the door.

"Yes it is and shut the fuck up!!!" He shouted.

"Go suck on your tiny dick again!" You yelled and you heard some laughs from the other room. Mostly Hidan and Kisame.

Deidara groaned in embarrassment and you chuckled.

"That's my girl." Obito smiled down at you and patted your head.

"I'll always be your girl." You snuggled into him. He tapped your ass repeatedly and watched it jiggle with fascination in his cold eyes. You giggled.

Out of nowhere he randomly decided to smack the shit out of you and smacked your ass so hard it turned red and hot, and you yelped in pain. You moaned in pleasure too.

"I love it when you do that." He snickered. His rinnegan and sharingan locked in your eyes and you could see a smile in them that did not spread to the rest of his face.

"Can I fuck you until you you can't walk for days?" He asked with a chuckle that shook his shoulders and back quite a bit. You blushed brightly.

You began undoing your cloths and his eyes stuck to you like glue.

When you slipped off your underwear and your bra, letting your tits out into the air, his nose bled.

You decided that you'd take charge this time.

You walked over and sat on his lap; his boner poked you. You decided to help him with that by grinding your body into him.

His nose bled more.

"C-can  I  f-fuck  you  n-now?" He asked; arousal flooded in his voice, and he showed no shame of it.

"Please do." You bent over for him as he slid his pants down.