Deidara x Reader

You woke up to the sound of a knock on your door. As you slowly regained consciousness it got louder and louder. You walked over to open the door and it was Deidara.

"W-what do you want." You groaned and flopped right back on your bed face first.

"Well, when you went back to your room, you looked tired and I wanted to make sure you were ok." He explained.

"I WAS ok until you WOKE ME UP!!!" You snarled at him.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said. You moaned in annoyance.

"It's fine."

"Do you want me to leave so you can get more sleep?" He offered. You thought about it for a minute.

"No. I want you to stay. I won't be able to fall back asleep so your company would be nice." You grinned at him and he blushed subtly. "Why is your face red?" You asked.

He slapped his hands on his cheeks to hide the redness and said, "They're not."

You looked at him and cracked up.

"Your adorable." You wiped a tear running down your cheek from laughing so hard. He blushed even more.

"NO IM NOT! UGH! EVERYONE SAYS I LOOK LIKE A GIRL BUT I FUCKING DONT!!" You tilted your head in confusion.

"I never said you look like a girl. I meant your adorable, but not in a girly way or anything."

"Huh?!" His face turned red again.

"You look like a tomato because of all your redness." You observed.

"IM NOT A FUCKING TOMATO!"

"Well whatever. Why were you blushing so much anyways?" You asked.

"I... I... uh, hm. Does it matter?"

"No but I want to know."

"Say please." He demanded.

"Please."

"Pretty please." You groaned.

"Pretty please?"

"With a cherry on top?"

"Oh my god Deidar! Pretty please with a cherry on top!"

"Uh, no." You growled at him frustratedly and he grinned.

"Your so annoying."

"I'm sorry."

"No your not."

"Your right." He said. You glared at him and then smiled. You couldn't help it. You looked into his blue eyes and then at his eyeliner.

"How the hell do you get your wings that perfect?" You leaned closed to him and stared at his left eye. You supported your weight on your hand which was on his thigh. You however hadn't noticed that yet. "Like I can never get it that good!"

"I-i-it's not th-that hard." He murmured as he stopped breathing.

"What's your problem?" You asked as his face turned blue due to lack of oxygen.

"I... uh." He stuttered and then looked down at your hand which was on his thigh.

"Oh I'm sorry." You said and he blushed.

"It's ok. I... uh."

"Spit it out."

"Not telling you!" He grinned. You gave up on that information at that point.

You sat back down on your bed right next to him. You noticed your hips and shoulders were touching with his. Judging by his expression, he had noticed too.