Obito/Tobi x Reader

"Oh SENPAIIIII!!! Where ARE YOUUUU???" Tobi screeched loudly.

"Shut the fuck up." Deidara groaned.

"Oh. Is something wrong, Dei-Dei?" He asked cheerfully and you could feel his grin radiating from behind his orange mask.

"Yes." He gritted his teeth together.

"What is it, Dei-Dei?" He giggled.

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT YOU STUPID FUCK!!!" He yelled stomped away and into his room. Tobi's attention shifted to you.

"Dei-Dei is mad isn't he?"

"Yes, very much so." You said, suppressing your laughter.

"Tobi wonders why..." he scratched the back of his head in confusion and you lost it. You burst out into an obnoxious laughing fit. "Why are you laughing at me, (y/n)?" He hung his head down low sadder than Hashirama looks when Madara pokes fun at him.

"I'm sorry Tobi." You grinned and pat the top of his head like a dog, but you had to reach up so it was a bit anticlimactic.

"It's ok." He looked normal again. "We should go check on Dei-Dei." He suggested.

"Okeyyyy." You agreed. You followed Tobi to Deidara's room.

He opened the door at the worst time possible. Deidara was fully naked while blowing himself with one hand-mouth, and with the other me was making out with it with the mouth on his face.

You stood in the doorway in shock for several seconds with Tobi before Deidara noticed you two.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!" He yelled. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" His face was so red he would have blended in with Sasori's hair if he were close enough to it.

You slammed the door shut and stared blankly into space as Tobi waited for you to attempt to clear your mind of that horrific sight, laughing his ass off in a deep voice you'd never heard before. Maybe it was his laugh when something was beyond hilarious.

"Dei-Dei is weird." Tobi breathed, back to his normal high pitched, agitating voice.

"Yeah, no shit." You said. The more you thought about it, the funnier it got. You choked back your snorts as you laughed just as hard as Tobi.

"Tobi knows Deidara is very passionate about his art, but Tobi doesn't care. If he considers that art, he should give it up and stick to the explosions." He sighed. Deidara heard him through the door.

"ART IS AN EXPLOSION!!!" He paused. "BUT SO IS THIS!" You bit your lip so hard that it started bleeding as you tried not to loose it again.

"Wanna go to my room?" You coughed the words out.

"Yuh huh." He said excitedly.

Once you walked in, you flopped onto your bed and buried your face in a pillow and laughed silently. It felt good to get it out finally.

Tobi sat by you.

"Tobi wants to know why you are hiding your laughter from Dei-Dei."

"Because I don't want to hurt his feelings." You slowly pulled yourself together.

"Oh. Tobi understand now." It kind of annoyed you how he always referred to himself in third person, but at the same time his immaturity was kinda cute.

"Good." You stated quietly and sat up on your bed, hugging your pillow.

"Tobi is jealous of that pillow." He groaned dramatically, flailing his head back.

"Oh. Do you want a hug?"

"Yes, but it's not only that!!!"

"What is it then?"