Muichiro,Yuichiro, & Gyomei

Cloud for muichiro rock for gyomei and raincloud for yuichiro.

☁️🌧🪨- Gyomei,Muichiro, and Yuichiro are a package deal. Gyomei keeps Muichiro and Yuichiro safe from harm. You were cominf back from some errans when you founs them in an alleyway. It was winter and it was snowing. Gyomei had muichiro and yuichiro close to keep them warm. The twin kittens were both asleep.

☁️🌧🪨- You brought them to your car and started driving. When they warmed up to you muichiro wanted affection, gyomei enjoyed a good chin scratch, but yuichiro...not so much. He wasn't very affectionate.

☁️🌧- Muichiro is mostly following yuichiro,playing with tanjiro or napping with gyomei.

🌧☁️- Once in a while yuichiro gets annoyed with muichiro following him ajd he smacks him with the cat paw. Muichiro leaves him alone for about an hour then continues following him

🪨- Gyomei is blind and you found that out quickly. he seemed perfectly fine and didn't hurt himself. But that was mostly because everything was baby-proofed cause of inosuke.

☁️- Muichiro loves the big fluffy blankets and will curl uo and sleep for a few hours.

🌧-Yuichiro helps you find things then walks away to go sleep or something like that

☁️- You realized soon that muichiro has a memory problem. Both he and yuichiro were taken to the vet since he wouldn't leave without his brother. The vet told you that he does have a memory problem which is why he's always following yuichiro.

☁️🌧- Muichiro is the smallest cat you have but yuichiro always stands up for muichiro. He wants his little brother to always be okay. So he tries hitting you whenever you yell at muichiro for scratching the couch.

🪨-Gyomei is a maincoon which was quickly realized but he's bigger than a normal maincoon. He the size of an actual human being. You can always tell when he is coming in the room because you can hear his steps.

🪨☁️- They are the most calm cats you have.