Daki and Gyutaro

Daki is the ribbon

Gyutaro is the scorpion since their poisonous and stuff

🎀🦂Daki and Gyutaro were found together in the streets. You saw gyutaro hissing at everyone who passed by. Gyutaro tried swatting and biting you every time you tried getting closer till you grabbed him by the scruff. Daki didn't like that one bit. She started biting and clawing your arm till you let her big brother go.

🎀🦂- Once you adopted them, they were taken to the vet to be checked for rabies. You were mainly worried about Gyutaro having a disease or injury. He has black spots of fur and on his skin. (His toe beans). Daki is a pure white cat

🎀🦂- Daki and gyutaro were taken home soon. Daki was impressed by the size of your house and automatically knew she would be spoiled. Gyutaro wasn't as excited, but he was happy for Daki since he felt she deserved it.

🎀🦂- Uzui, Zenitsu, and Inosuke weren't very happy. Tanjiro looked a little relieved but was still wary about them.

🎀🦂- Daki was not one to get dirty. She had to have an expensive fluffy bed, a giant pillow outside, and a clean food dish. Anytime she got dirty, she bothered you until you bathed her. Gyutaro didn't care very much as long as daki was happy. (He would eat out of Uzui's bowl to piss him off)

🎀🦂- Daki is a sweetheart and would let you bathe her, dress her up, and clip her nails. Gyutaro will not do that as much, but he will let you give him a spa day every once and awhile.

🎀🦂- Nezuko would try to be very nice to them, but they weren't really up for that. Gyutaro would try, but then daki would get jealous, and he would stop.

🦂-Gyutaro is somehow always looking like he's dirty. Even after being bathed. You don't know how he does it. It just happens. He'll also share his food with Daki if she is still hungry. (Why can't my siblings give me food if i'm still hungry :') )

🎀- Daki loves being spoiled with things like new ribbons or ribbon like toys. You tried giving her a sweater and she just stared at it like you got it from the trash. She'd rather have the ribbon that came with it.

🎀🦂- Overall they are good cats. Gyutaro is more tolerable but still good cats.