Sanemi

Tornado for sanemi.

🌪- Sanemi was waiting for you at your front door. His tail was going back and forth in annoyance as you unlocked the door

🌪- When it was open he ran inside and went straight to genya. Genya was super happy to see his brother again.

🌪- That night you checked on sanemi and genya to find sanemi glaring at you while keeping a sleeping genya close.

🌪- It took a while for Sanemi to warm up to you. When he did he becomes a total sweetheart. He is very protective and will hiss at any person that visits until you reassure him that they are good.

🌪- He likes messing with giyu with shinobu. He doesn't hit him because he'll get scolded.

🌪- Sanemi makes sure that genya eats until he's full, he will stare at you if you don't give genya enough food.

🌪- Bath Time. Sanemi will f*cking scream if you try bathing him. Not kidding you could go deaf from that. He hates the water and soap but being blow-dried he is calm and good.

🌪- Sanemi is like a big brother to the kittens. But Rengoku does not let him near Senjuro. Speaking of Rengoku he has gotten into a few fights with him. Sanemi accidentally stepped on his tail and they fought till you separated them.

🌪- He has a lot of respect for you. He's happy, genya is with him, and he's safe. Sanemi is a good cat most of the time.