Akaza

Basketball for Akaza

🏀- Akaza just showed up. He had jumped in front of rengoku from a tree. They immediately got into a fight. There was hissing and screaming coming from rengoku and akaza. Rengoku was pissed about akaza being there.

🏀- After you separated them rengoku went inside and akaza followed him. Sanemi and Obanai were not happy and glared. Akaza didn't care he wanted rengoku's attention. Rengoku tried to ignore him but it was hard for him to do that.

🏀- Akaza got settled in very quickly. He is mostly around rengoku or observing the area.

🏀- You didn't know what to do with him so he just stayed. Akaza was immediately taken to the vet since his fur was pink,purple, and blue. The vet said he was completely fine and that his old owber must've dyed his fur.

🏀- Akaza loves getting into mock fights with rengoku.

🏀- It took about a month for all the cats to accept that he was there to stay

🏀- Akaza gets into fight with almost all your male cats. He tried fighting senjuro and genya but rengoku and sanemi shut that mess down faster then you can say umai.

🏀- He will not try fighting the female cats. In fact he doesn't really go near them. The only female that goes near Akaza is nezuko.

🏀- Sometimes you'll see nezuko sleeping and akaza is sitting next to her. He guarding her from zenitsu so he doesn't disturb her naps. Tanjiro gets a good long break when akaza does that.

🏀- Overall akaza is a very good cat. He does meow alot. No zoomies. He's fine with baths. But he's a very sweet boy who gives your headrubs and let's you hold him. He also never scratches or hits you so that's a big bonus.