Kokushibo

Moon For Kokushibo

🌙- Kokushibo was a cat that was bought from a pet store. He was extremely big, and he walked right up to you, so you had to get him.

🌙- He didn't care if the other cats hated him. He did his normal thing.

🌙- Like Gyomei, he was a maincoon that was massive.

🌙- He is extremely quiet. Doesn't usually meow. It's like he teleports behind you pretty much.

🌙- He is one of the few cats in your house to like baths. He doesn't scratch at the couch at all. (Poor couch. So many scratches)

🌙- Kokushibo is usually seen napping in a window. Keeping douma and akaza from fighting. Or observing muichiro and yuichiro.

🌙- You wanted to see if some of your cats were related, so you did a test on yuichiro, muichiro, and Kokushibo. It came back confirming that the three cats were related.

🌙- Sometimes Kokushibo will let you use him as a pillow. When you sit on the couch koku will sit next to you and just purr. (An hour later he'll have to get uo because douma and akaza are fighting again)

🌙- You noticed something odd about Kokushibo. He never goes in the sun. You somehow were able to pick him up and bring him outside. He sat outside for an hour looking stunned.

🌙- Though Kokushibo doesn't seem to meow at all. He'll meow every once in a while. It is the deepest meow you will ever here. Like omg his meows are deep.

🌙- Koku is very quiet but he's a good cat and a good mediator.