Yoriichi

Sun for yoriichi

☀️- Yoriichi was found in an old house. You were looking for a ball rengoku, and akaza somehow managed to throw over a fence during a fight. He was sitting there patiently even though there was no one around. The house seemed abandoned, yet he still stayed. You picked up Yoriichi, and he helped you find the ball. You brought the ball back and took Yoriichi to the vet. He was perfectly healthy, and the vet said he seemed like the strongest and healthiest cat they'd ever seen. (He's a big cat, btw like Gyomei and Kokushibo, yet a little shorter)

☀️- You brought Yoriichi back, and Kokushibo felt his presence and hid immediately. Yoriichi was put down and started looking for Kokushibo. He looked for 20 minutes and finally found him. Kokushibo was grumpy and annoyed and tried walking away to go do something, but Yoriichi followed him. After a while, Kokushibo got used to him.

☀️- Soon, Yoriichi got used to the chaos. He didn't do much. At first, he seemed lost and kept looking around. He doesn't meow very much. But he's a sweetheart. He's the type of cat to just sit there if you're upset. His toe beans are the softest somehow, even better than Uzui's.

☀️- Yoriichi is not allowed around toys on sticks. He breaks them every single time. But mice toys are his favorite, he somehow ends up stuck under a cabinet in a dresser. It takes 3 meows from Yoriichi and a swat to the foot by Kokushibo to get him unstuck.

☀️- Yoriichi soon found out along with Kokushibo that Muichiro and Yuichiro were their great, great, something grandsons, and Yoriichi will give them both lots of food, along with Rengoku and Kokushibo. (Don't tell Muichiro or Yuichiro that they are a little bit chonky.  Rengoku and Yoriichi help them burn the fat off.)

☀️- Yoriichi and Gyomei are often seen together relaxing in a cat bed and watching Muichiro and Yuichiro play. Yoriichi likes sun bathing with Kokushibo, and the sun somehow shines brighter in the spot whenever he is there.

☀️- Yoriichi is like one of the most well behaved cats, he doesn't fight you, meow a lot, or complain. 10/10 cat.