Douma

Get ready people it's time for everyone s favorite demon. The rainbow eyed menace himself. Douma!! Broken heart for douma considering he breaks the hearts of his fans.

💔- It was akaza who discovered this cat. Douma was a siberian. Very fluffy, sassy, clingy. (Pretty much the opposite of my cat except for the fluffy part) Akaza was so pissed. He wouldn't calm down at all. Even the mock fights with rengoku didn't help.

💔-Douma practically strutted inside the house, acting like he owned the place. Once inside, shinobu, inosuke, and akaza all charged towards him. Douma was picked up immediately so he wouldn't get hurt. He was put in a guest bedroom for about a month before the douma hate trio were forced to accept that he was staying.

💔- He is very affectionate and clingy. Douma will not let you get up once he's comfortable. You can tell when douma is rubbing against your leg since he never stops.

💔- One thing that was interesting besides his blond fur was his rainbow eyes. The vet said it was a rare eye condition in cats. (I do not know if this is true. Do not come after me. I know nothing about cat conditions)

💔- He's seen mainly with you, around shinobu, or bugging akaza.

💔- Douma tries playing with akaza, but akaza always hisses, growls, and tries biting Douma. You have to keep an eye on them to make sure that they don't get in a fight.

💔- Douma loves trying to be near the female cats to get their attention. Obanai, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Akaza keep him away at all costs

💔- Douma is the most affectionate cat you own. He loves getting pets, belly rubs, chin scratches. And in return you get hours of meowing, purrs, and cuddles.

💔- Though we know that douma doesn't show emotion or have any, he actually loves you and cares about you.

💔- He is a sweet fluffy boy.