He finds your daughters birth control

Niall: It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. Your daughter had come and asked you for your permission and knowing that it's not necessarily for sex you agreed on one condition, she had to ask her father as well. She was nervous but she agreed. She got the courage to tell him as soon as he got home and surprisingly he was okay with, but that was after a long explanation of why she wanted it. He understood because he knew that you got birth control to help you with cramps when you guys had gotten together. He also knew that one day she would be sexually active and it would be better to be safe than sorry.

Zayn:There was a very pissed off Zayn sitting on the couch when you got home and you also didn't see your daughter in the living room like she normally was. You wanted to ask Zayn what was wrong but you already knew that if he was mad he need to cool down and when he was ready he would come and talk to you. So, instead you went and looked for your daughter. You found her in her room, laying on her bed silently crying. There's only one thing that could've happened, her dad got mad at her. After awhile of comforting her she finally told you what happened, he found her birth control pills and took it hard. He told her she wasn't allowed to date until she was 40 years old and she wasn't allowed out of the house for a couple of months. You told her you would talk to him and that's what you did. He came around realized your daughter was not doing anything bad other than protecting herself if she ever needed it and it helped with women pains. He apologized to her and you guys spent the night together eating dinner and watching movies.

Louis:When Louis found out about the birth control he thought he was going to pick up a prescription for your daughters allergies, boy was he wrong. When he got the pills he looked at the label and immediately called you freaking out. You obviously knew because you took her to the doctor and you called in the prescription order. You didn't mean to keep it from him but it slipped your mind and you didn't end up telling him. You talked to him on the phone for about 20 minutes trying to convince him that she wasn't having sex and that she just wanted to be cautious since she was getting older. He still didn't understand why she didn't tell him herself, it hurt his feelings and made him feel like she didn't trust him. When he got home he sat your daughter down and told her that no matter what he will always love her and that sh could trust him with anything. She, in return, apologized for not telling him about the birth control and you did the same. From then on neither of you kept things from Louis, well things that were between the two of you. Your daughter may continue to keep things to herself.

Harry: Harry had found a birth control pill case and assumed it was yours, so he gave it to you not remembering that you've been off birth control for a long time now. You told him it wasn't yours and it took him a while to figure out whose it was. When he finally figured it out he paced around your room, mumbling things to himself. He was obviously freaking out but wasn't showing it to an extreme. The thing was that you didn't know your daughter was on birth control either. He finally calmed down just in time, when your daughter got home from a date with boyfriend of 5 months. You guys told her you needed to have a talk and that's what you did. She told you guys that nothing has happened but in case they did she wanted to be prepared. You guys respected her for that, she was being an adult and taking responsibility. She didn't get in trouble because you both knew what it was like to be young and in love. Even though it took Harry had a bit of a hard time accepting it but eventually he came around and of course he understood.

Liam: When Liam found out your daughter was on birth control he went straight to "Daddy" mode. He gave her the "talk" and told her that she can always talk to him about everything and anything. He also told her that he wasn't mad at her only shocked. But what he didn't know was that she wasn't on birth control because she was having sex but because he's been having bad cramps lately. And that's what she told him. Turns out he didn't know that birth control was used to help with cramps and menstrual flow. He learned something new. He was happy that she wasn't having sex but sad that her periods been putting his little girl in pain. Liam was definitely the best father so caring and so understanding. That is why you loved him so much.