Stomach Aches Preference

Harry: You woke up to the sound of heaving coming from your bathroom, you look over at your alarm clock noticing the time says 3:47. "Harry are you alright?" You ask seeing him hunched over the toilet. He looks up at you "Shit, I'm sorry love I didn't mean to wake you." He finished his sentence just in time before he was back over the toilet. You make your way over to him putting a cold wet cloth on his head chuckling. "I told you not to eat the scallops from that sketchy restaurant." You say wiping away the sweat from his forehead "I know love, I should have listened now I have the worse stomachache possible." You help him stand leading him back to bed. "Stay here Styles I;m going to run to the store and get you some ginger ale and tums" You say getting dressed. "You don't have to love just get back to bed." He says getting up. You push him back down. "You're going to learn to listen to me Harry now lay down and wait for me to come back." This time he obeyed as you left for the store hoping to get your whiny pop star back to health.

Zayn:

You laid on your couch trying to sooth the dull pain in your stomach with some ginger ale and saltine crackers. You groan again feeling a jolt of pain spread through you. "You ok love?" Zayn says coming through the front door kicking his shoes off,you shake your head doubling over in pain. "Whoa babe maybe we should get you to a hospital, you look like you've seen a ghost" Once again you shake your head "N-no really I should be fine" just as you finish your sentence you're flying to the bathroom spilling out anything that occupied your stomach. "That's it c'mon we're going to the hospital" This time you didn't argue. You two have been in the ER for almost 2 hours the pain now tolerable, so when the doctor starts running tests you can slightly relax. "Well Mrs. Malik just as we suspected, you're 1 month pregnant." You sat on the table shocked and excited as hell.

Niall-

"Momma my tummy hurts" You sit up in your bed picking up your 3 year old son. "Aww bubba come on let's go get you some medicine" You take him down stairs sitting him on the counter getting his medicine ready. "What's going on?" Niall says coming down sporting his bed head and pj pants. "Your son has another stomachache" You sigh getting the appropriate pepto dosage for a 3 year old. "Really that's the third one this week maybe we should take him to the doctors" You sigh nodding "Already ahead of you we have an appointment tomorrow morning" You say rocking your son back to sleep taking him up to his room praying there isn't anything serious wrong with your baby. The next morning you take your son to the doctors relieved to find out he's been sneaking sweets before bed that weren't taking a good toll on his small body.

Liam-

You and Liam have been bed ridden for the past week both having a terrible stomach virus not much you two can do but complain, take your medicine and sleep. "When is the flu going to let up?' You groan snuggling up closer with Liam as he rubs your back. "Soon my love as long as we keep taking our medicine and drinking our tea, we should be fine." He says softly knowing you hate being sick. You guys here a knock on your door before it opened Niall walking in with some more soup and medicine. "You're a life saver Niall thank you for running out for us. "Not a problem, how are you guys ffeeling?" He asks putting the stuff away starting on your soup. "I'm feeling a lot better Y/N still has a stomachache and she's really weak" He nods bringin over some water for you guys "You guys need to stay hydrated thats why you guys are still so deathly." Thanks Niall, I can take over wouldn't want you getting sic also." He leaves without a second to spare. "Thanks for taking care of me babe" You say to Liam before falling asleep exhausted with this sickness.

Louis:

"Louis do you need anything else besides soup and ginger ale?" He shakes his head before tucking himself deeper into the covers. "Ok I'll be no more than 20 minutes if you change your mind give me a ring. He nods before closing his eyes again. Louis has had the stomach flu for a few days and he was honestly working your last nerve, he was needy when he was healthy, but when he was sick, needy was an understatement. He needed you to cater to his every need whether it was cooking for him, helping him move from couch to bed and back,he even stooped down to getting you to help him shower. He was a royal pain in your ass, but nevertheless he was the love of your life and you know you'd have to deal with him through his whiny sickness as he would with you.