ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Y/n P.O.V
・—・—・—・—・—・

"Id like to offer a proposal. I train you, and you fight for my kingdom and for me as a soldier."

I looked at him, thinking it over.

"No! Eheheheheheheheheheh"

I say, giggling like a two year old as I jump out a window, making my great escape. But I fall in lava. Herobrine looks over at the hole in the wall that acted as a window. He starts crying like a toddler.

(JK!!!! I did this for WinterWolf2303 😂)
Okay moving on— (also sorry, I edited this so you we're at-ed again lmao. Enjoy) this once more)

I looked at him, considering the offer.

"What happens if I refuse the proposal..?"
I quietly ask, fearing the worst. He could kill me instantly, or worse, he could kill Jess.

"I will slowly kill your 'friend' in front of you, forcing you to watch the entire thing. Then I will lock you away in a soundproof room, directly afterwards, without any food, until you slowly go insane. This will go on until you're on the brink of death. Then I will throw you in a pit of fire so you slowly combust."
Herobrine threatened, jarring his words at me as I visualize everything, my face paling.

My eyes widen in fear, and I take a small step back.

All you have to do is accept and you'll be fine! You won't die, Jess won't die then, right? Wait. Did she even survive? Is she alive? How do I know he didn't kill her because she saw him? Are they using her as an empty threat? Oh Shit- Did we allow Herobrine the opportunity to escape? He knows where the portal is now! Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Notch's beard I fucked up-

"Will you stop thinking, for five goddamned minutes?!"
Herobrine yells, pinching the bridge if his nose.

I flinch back and stare in fear of what will happen.

I'm gonna die here. I'm gonna fucking die. Stop thinking or you'll die, Y/n! what the fuck am I doing?! ...I can't breathe! Why can't I breathe!?
I start panicking in my thoughts, only to realize I'm having a panic attack. I never have those.

I look around frantically as I'm breathing heavily, trying to get air into my lungs. Soon my attempts at breathing are turned into gasps. I start feeling light headed and my vision fades to darkness.

3rd person
・—・—・—・—・—・

Herobrine watched as the young woman collapsed, and rolled his eyes.

This has gone nowhere. She thinks way too much.

He snaps his fingers and two Piglin dressed in armour quickly make their way into the room.
With a wave of his hand, the Piglin take the unconscious woman back to her cold, dark cell.

I'll just try her answer tomorrow once she's not... What's the word. Being an imbecile.

Standing up, Herobrine teleports to his room to grab a Netherite pickaxe, and teleports into a small, running down village to cause chaos.

Y/n POV
・—・—・—・—・

I feel cold once again. I open my eyes only to see the same thing; darkness.
I must be in the cell again. Or somewhere worse... Welp, time to find out.

I hold out my hand, and create an orb of light to illuminate the surrounding area.

"Oh good, you're awake. I thought you died."

I jump and turn around, my orb flashing a blinding brightness.

"Ow- Jeez, turn that down, it's me Steve, goodness gracious! Make me blind why don't you!"
I turn to see Steve rubbing his closed eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I freaked out.."

I drop the Ball onto the floor and it flows out creating a tiny layer of light along the floor. Walking over, I create ripples in the light, as if it was water.

"So.. What happened?"
"A couple Piglin threw you in while you were unconscious- By the way, what happened while you were out there?"
"I think I had a panic attack..?"
"Oh my god- Are you okay?!"
I hear Alex chime in as she shoves Steve out of the hole between cells.

"I think so.."
I think for a second after replying.

"I have a question.. If you were told to either join Herobrines army, or watch your best friend die and then continue to be tortured until death.. What would you choose?"

"That.. was oddly specific. Y/n... Do you..?"
Alex's voice fades out as she stares into my eyes, looking for something.

She finds it. She finds fear and hopelessness.

"Y/n, you should join his army.. At least consider it.. I'm not forcing you to.. But having the last thing you remember before you die is your best friend dying because of you.. I wouldn't be able to rest peacefully.. "
Alex places her hand on my shoulder, or tried to because of the barrier between us.

"Yes, you should very much consider it.. Y/n"
A pause.
"That's an interesting name.. Nice to meet you, officially."

Alex and I freeze, and Steve is unaware of another's person's presence.

I turn to see the Nether king at my opened cell door.

"Well, are you?"
Herobrine asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Or would you rather you and your friend die? I can throw in two more deaths if you don't answer now."
He gestures to Alex and Steve.
I look at Alex, fear evident in my eyes.
"Y/n, please, just do it. If you really don't want to- You can always end it in battle? If- If you don't want to live-"
"Fine- I'll join it. Please don't kill my friends.."

My legs give out as I collapse, thinking about how disappointed everyone at home will be if they found out.
How my family would treat me.
I stop thinking for a solid minute. No thoughts course through my brain. Herobrine won't admit it but he actually felt a string of guilt run through him.

"I won't even see my family again.. Will I?"
I ask.

"No. Get comfortable. You'll be staying here for a while. Oh, and say your goodbyes to your.. New friends.. I'm patching up the holes. They weren't there intentionally"

I look up to Alex to se her looking at me with tears.

"And to think you all just met.. I guess you get desperate for friendship of any kind when imprisoned. Hm. I best be gone now. Goodbye sweetheart."
He mocks, swiftly teleporting away; to where? I wouldn't know.

"Y/n..youre okay. Breathe. You're fine."

"But am I though?"

𝚄𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 10/9/23 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 1084