ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

!!TW SHORT MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!

It been three days.

Three days since I was thrown into that room with the skeleton. I shiver, knowing today was much harder than a little fight with a skeleton.

Oh right, that brings me to wear I am now.

Long story short, I had to go into a forest– one with walls so I couldnt escape, and survive 72 hours, three days. If I failed, a group made up of 7 zombies, that were currently hunting me down, would kill me.

3 days, easy peasy, right?

Shitshitshitfuckfuckshitfuck run faster!!
I scream mentally as I pump my arms as hard as I possibly can, winding through the endless maze of trees we call the woods.

"You can run, but you can't hide! Hahaha!"
I hear one of them yell from behind, followed by a laugh and a 'I've waited forever to say that!' then a 'shut up, Fred!'

Tripping over a twig I didn't see, I tumble and roll down a hill; it wasn't before long until a tree was in my path, my body knocking into it harshly. Now Im really dizzy.

"Ha! Look, shes down!"
"Guys I have an idea!"

I hear them whisper and laugh to each other.

"Yeah, let's do it"

Soon I feel myself picked up, carried, and dropped.

The ground feels further away than usual-

My thoughts pause as I finally hit the floor, a pained groan slipping past my chapped lips.

I lay there for a bit as I listen to the echo of my fall, and the muffled footsteps slowly leaving.

I wait until I don't feel lightheaded before I decide to sit up.

"Oh... That's a headache. Ugh.."
I wince as I sit up, bringing a hand up to hold my head. It wouldnt muffle the headache, but my cool hands sure felt good on my sweaty forehead.

After a moment, I stand and look around.
A darkish, circular hole in the ground.

I've fallen in a hole. Made of stone.

That explains the throbbing pain in my body then.

I look up towards the top of the hole, to try and see if there's a possible way to get up and out, but the ledge is to far out of my reach. And the walls are perfectly smooth, so I can't grab onto the little divots. Hmm.. I attempt to make a ladder.

And it seems my ability isn't working either.

I let out a groan of frustration. Is the hole enchanted? Is this where mobs are put to be punished? Is that why I can't use my magic?

Or.. maybe it's because I haven't eaten in almost 32 hours. Listen, it's hard to find food in the middle of an abandoned and secluded forest; any animals that wander in are shot down and used for trading.

My thoughts are cut off with a growl from my stomach.

"Oof.. Should've just eaten those berries. But they could've been poisonous..? Ugh!"

I tear up slightly, feeling hopeless. Sliding down the wall, I look up towards the sky. The hole looks about 23ish feet deep; it's a miracle I didn't break anything, maybe the hole really is enchanted.

I decide to get some sleep for the night, since I can see the hues of the sky changing already.

I lay down and doze off after many hours of tossing and turning on the hard, freezing stone floor.