ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

I leaned against a tree boredly as I listened to what I was supposed to do.

Shimmy on in as a merchant in the evening, stay at an inn overnight, go to townsquare in the morning, set up a booth, place a command block and some tnt underneath the counter, sneak out, and watch the chaos unfold.

At least thats what Herobrine told me, as intimidating and commanding as he is.

Of course that wasn't exactly what he said, but that's what my brain picked up so that's what I'll remember-- He used bigger, more complex words and phrased it much differently with his big royal vocabulary or whatever, but that doesn't really matter at the moment.

"Oh, and wear this." He summons up an outfit and presents it to me to take from him, but I recoil in disgust.

You've got to be kidding me.

"No, its- Why would it show so much cleavage? I'm not wearing that."
I argue.

"Yes you are, it'll help with the inn keeper. He gets distracted easily, so if he finds you attractive, he won't think you're suspicious. He'll lend you a key to a room with no problem."

"So you're inviting a creep to oggle at my breasts?"
I deadpan, flabbergasted that he would even propose that. He may be a monster, but I really thought he was above letting a man visually violates me.

His eyes widen before he clamps them shut and pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration, heavily sighing at what I suggested.

"That isn't at all what I said, nor is it what we're trying to accomplish here."

"We? You're not the one doing this. No. I'm not-"

~

I angrily mutter insults and curses under my breath when I lose the argument and walk away with the white commoner dress up under my right arm with a brown corset and white apron-skirt cover resting under the other. I had already tied the white bonnet around my hair after quickly tying it into a bun.

I find a spot far enough away to strip and change into the new attire. I look down into the stream nearby and almost cringe at how weird I look. The plunging neckline practically inviting all sorts of eyes to linger there. I shiver in disgust and discomfort. As a result, I throw my old, raggy clothes into the water, making it ripple and ruin the imagery it reflected back at me.

I cross my arms over my stomach self consciously as I make my way back over to Herobrine since I forgot the black heeled boots I have to wear to complete the look.

I avoid eye contact as I grab the boots, slip my feet in them and lace them up.

I still don't look a him as he helps me put on a large backpack, it looks like one a merchant would have-- which is a good thing I suppose. He explains everything I need is in here, ranging from the materials for the booth to the command block and tnt I need.

"Don't forget to have fun." He smirks at me as he makes sure it's secure on my back.

I scoff as I feel even more uncomfortable. The weight on my back makes me straighten up which makes my chest pop out more.

Why did I have to do this, again?

Oh wait duh, I'm the only human he has that'll willing do this.