Truth or Dare

warning :smut

From Eddie's perspective.

credit to my wife to writing basically all of it. she's an incredible writer!!!

"Truth or dare?" Dustin asked, looking at me mischievously.

"Truth" I said trying to not end up embarrassing myself this time by doing some dumb dare. I knew how dustin could get.

It was game night- a rare occasion in Hawkins, but could occur when everyone had the time. Gathered together were the 4 of us- Dustin, me, Steve, and Robin- which could prove a dangerous group. I knew that both Robin and Dustin shipped the two of us. Who knew what could come out of their mouths tonight.

"Would you let Steve fuck?" Dustin asked, crossing his arms and grinning.

I looked over at Steve and responded, "would he let me?" I meant it almost jokingly, though I still felt nervous saying it.

Steve maintained eye contact: "given the option? Yea." I knew he meant it seriously.

"Like voluntarily, not just bc its someone to fuck" Dustin said.

"Yes." Steve said looking towards Dustin, ignoring as if I were even there.

"And you?" Dustin asked, turning back to me. "Would you for real?"

I glance back at Steve, seeing him blush. He tried to hide it, but was unsuccessful. "Yes."

His head shot towards me, "What's up?"

"Would you let me top?"

He began to stutter, "yeah"

Robin, who was sitting next to him, laughed and said, "ayo I thought you said your BDSM test said you were top?"

"I'm down for both," I said, taking a sip of my water. It felt good to finally be the confident one. Now it was Steve who stuttered, full of nerves. I felt like a king.

God, I'm good at faking it.

the game went on with people doing dumb shit and answering embarassing questions until it became Robins turn. I held my breath as she began to speak.

"Hey Steve, truth or dare?" Robin said.

Steve thought for a sec and said "dare."

Robin smiled and pointed at the guest bedroom next door. "7 minutes in heaven."

Steve looked confused "with who?"

Robin pointed at me and responded, "only if he's okay with it of course."

I looked at Steve who was beet red by now. I stood and offered Steve a hand and said "someone start a timer." He took it and I led him into the room next door. I shut the door behind us and locked it. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to you know"

He took a deep breath. "Can I kiss you?" he asked, looking me in the eye, as if he hand;'t kissed me before.

A bit embarrassed by the question I nodded and stepped towards him. He gently grabbed my face, kissing me. He let out a soft whimper as I began to kiss back. He grabbed my waist bringing me closer. I was trembling now as we kissed, his skin was soft to the touch and his hands gently drifted lower. His hands made it down to my thighs and he lifted me up onto a dresser. I gasped, not expecting him to be able to lift me. I linked my legs behind his back as he began to kiss down my neck. My chest heaved as he pressed his body into mine. He glanced up at my face and put his hand up my shirt on my back. A shiver ran up my spine and I ran my hands around his neck, bringing him closer. He paused and I looked down, noticing.

"Fuck," he whispered under his breath. "I can't go back out like this."

I sat back, "how much longer do we have?"

He checked his watch and groaned, "like two minutes."

I hopped off the dresser and opened the door, making eye contact with Robin and nodded towards the timer. She smiled, understanding. I turned back to face Steve,  now with more confidence, unzipping his pants. I locked the door sultrily.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked me as I walked back over, though he was completely naked already.

"I'm sure."

He pushed me against the dresser face first; his dick pressing into my clothed back. Quickly, and with my dick hard, I pull down my pants as He kissed my neck. His fingers found my underwear waistband; he ripped them off. 

"Steve" I moaned, begging for him to thrust.

"God," he groaned, "why do you have to be so hot."

with my arms to the wall, he began to thrust into my ass cheeks; each thrust feeling better than before.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, stifiling moans.

My grip tightened against the wall;  his hand on my mouth to stifle my pleasured cries.

"Please," he begged. "Please don't stop."

I could feel his cum inside of my asshole, the wam gooey texture filled me with warmth. His breathing began to calm as he took his dick out of me.

Exhausted but full of pleasure, we laid face up on the ground beside each other.

"We should have game night more often" he suggested, his confidence back.