even gay people have to go to school

guess who helped right this little silly goose. Thanks bae <3

Eddie's eyes drifted open as he awoke. As he regained consciousness, he noticed a warm figure wrapped around him. He turned to see Steve who was still asleep with his eyes gently closed. His embrace never quite loosened even as Eddie's body shifted. Eddie's eyes widened as he recalled the events of last afternoon and night. He shot up, but Steve's grip was firmly around his waist. Steve stirred as Eddie moved, trying to free himself from Steve's strong hold. Steve woke and looked up at Eddie. He smirked and kissed Eddie's waist.

"Morning..." he groaned, rubbing his eyes.

Eddie smiled and got up from the bed, stretching. Steve glanced over at him.

"Don't tempt me Munson," he groaned, grabbing his watch off the dresser.

Eddie blushed and pulled his underwear on. "We late today?"

"Not today Munson. See, were getting better at this whole on time thing."

"Where the fuck is my shirt?" Steve huffed, looking under the bed.

Eddie glanced at the headboard and stifled a laugh, poorly disguising it as a cough.

Steve got up, pushing the hair out of his eyes. "What's so funny?"

Eddie pointed at the headboard, which still had the ripped up shirt tied to it from last night. "Remember last night when you-"

Steve cut him off, "yeah ok, ok. Just help me find a clean one."

Eddie went through his drawers and pulled out an old black shirt that was obviously going to be too small and threw it to him. Steve caught it easily and glanced at Eddie, who was now fully dressed.

"Dude, this is like 3 years old. It's too small."

Eddie shrugged, "just put it on so we're not more late than we already are."

"Jesus Christ," Steve mumbled, tackling Eddie who squealed in excitement. "I swear to God, Munson." They rolled like wrestlers on the bed, Eddie helpless to fight him off, though he was most certainly not trying to. 

Steve eventually letting him go with a kiss and grabbing a sweater hanging off the side of his desk chair.

As they arrived at school,  they parted ways with a kiss sparking interest of their peers(though no one said anything) and individually went to their second periods, as they had missed first. By the time lunch rolled around, Steve was busy scanning the chatter filled cafeteria for his lover.  Steve noticed Eddie at first, sitting rather hunched over at his DND table, but something was off. He looked slightly uncomfortable. Not enough for most people to tell, especially with the cocky way Eddie carried himself, but he was tense. That's when Steve saw Jason, who always gave Eddie shit. Eddie acted like it didn't affect him but he looked like he'd just really like to avoid it this day in particular. 

As the fucking dick Jason was, he sauntered over to the table and took a seat. 

"You better be fuckin with me," Steve whispered to himself, following behind..

"Hey man, how's it going?" Steve said, maintaining eye contact with Jason after taking a seat.

Eddie relaxed and grinned, "hey Harrington."

Steve leaned in and whispered, "follow me."

Eddie looked at him confused as he began to walk away. He winked and nodded towards the hall. Eddie followed after him, trying to catch up amongst the swarm of students.

"Dude, wait up!" Eddie called out as Steve disappeared into one of the empty classrooms.

Eddie followed him into the dark desolate room and heard the door close behind him. Steve flipped on the lights and Eddie looked around, seeing an abandoned classroom with no windows.

"Where the fuck are we Harrington?"

Steve smiled, locking the door and stuffing a hoodie in the gap under the door, to block light and sound from leaving the room. "I thought we could, you know, hang out here. Nobody'd bother us."

Eddie blushed, "just hang out? Suuure."

Steve smiled, "what? My intentions are completely innocent, promise."

Eddie took a step closer, "what if mine aren't?"

Steve's cheeks flushed as Eddie brushed his neck, reaching up and holding Steve's face in his hands. Steve pulled Eddie in by the waist and kissed him. Their tongues intertwined as Steve pushed Eddie against a wall, feeling up his back under his shirt. They heard a couple people walk by and Steve grinned, grinding into Eddie causing him to let out a soft whimper as they kissed. Steve kept pressing into him and Steve's hand slipped into Eddie's pants. Eddie pulled away as Steve used his other hand to unclasp Eddie's jeans.

His face was beet red now as he gasped, Steve reaching into his boxers. "Steve..." he gasped, "slow down, we're gonna get caught."

Steve pulled his hands away and picked Eddie up, dropping him onto a desk. "You worried about that?" he asked, kissing Eddie's neck. "It didn't bother you last time."

Eddie wrapped his arms around Steve's back, "I don't want...I don't want you to get caught with me. You'd get in trouble, and your reputation..."

Steve bit Eddie's neck, causing him to gasp. "I don't give a fuck," he kissed Eddie, pulling his body into him. "I like you, I don't care about the consequences of that."

Eddie took a shallow breath, unzipping Steve's pants. "Really? We'll see."

Steve grinned, "is that a challenge Munson?"

Eddie pulled Steve's pants down, "maybe."

Steve forced Eddie onto his stomach. He pulled down Eddie's pants and boxers, running a hand up the base of Eddie's back. Eddie shivered as Steve gripped his waist, rubbing the tip against him.

"Hurry up," Eddie said, unable to take it any longer.

"I thought you wanted me to slow down," Steve teased.

Eddie turned to look at him. The moment they made eye contact Steve forced it in, causing Eddie to let out a shocked moan. Steve turned him back around, gripping his waist thrusting deeper. Eddie gripped the sides of the desk as it creaked. His eyes rolled back as Steve's fingers dug into his sides. Eddie's back arched and he began to whimper and moan with every thrust. Steve reached down and grabbed Eddie's hair, pulling his head up.

"Not worried about being caught anymore huh?" he asked, speeding up as he help Eddie's head up.

Eddie moaned, and glanced back, "I didn't know you still had so much energy...last night must not have been enough for you."

Steve clenched his teeth and went harder, causing Eddie's body to tremble. Eddie began to moan more loudly but he covered his mouth with his hand. Steve turned him over, pinning his arms against his sides. Without any free arms, Eddie had nothing to stifle his moans and whimpers with.

"Please~" Eddie moaned, his head and eyes rolled back.

Steve grinned and pulled Eddie up to meet him, hugging him as he continued to thrust. Eddie gripped Steve's, digging his nails into Steve's soft muscular back. Steve guided Eddie's hips, grinding them into him. Eddie whimpered, shivering. He pulled Steve in as he came, biting Steve's neck as his legs trembled. He breathed hard, a shock going through his entire body. Steve whimpered gently as he laid Eddie back down, thrusting into him. Eddie looked up and smiled, he focused on Steve's face. He was beet red, his face contorting with pleasure with every thrust. Eddie caressed Steve's side and he shivered, gritting his teeth. Eddie reached up and pulled him down by the neck, kissing him. Steve whimpered into Eddie's mouth as Eddie grinded into him. 

So much for school.