Eddie's trailer pt 1

warning: smut

Creds to my wife again for basically writing all of this

Eddie heard a knock on his beater trailer door. It was rare for someone to come by this close to the evening. A passing thought told Eddie maybe Steve had come back to see him, but he quickly brushed away the thought. He dropped his guitar on his bed, hurriedly going to answer it. To his surprise, on the other side of the door was Steve Harrington. He both cursed and blessed Dustin. Dustin had been trying to set them up forever, and this reeked of his tactics.

"Can I help you Harrington?" he asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Can I come in?" he asked, already pushing past Eddie to get into the trailer.

Eddie stepped aside, "be my guest." He slammed the door behind him and turned around to look at Steve, "why are you here? Just out of curiosity." Eddie nervously leaned against the wall, trying to keep his cool in the presence of the king of Hawkins High.

Steve looked around, "I dunno, just wanted to check out the lair before I take you to Mike's. It's his turn to host so you get a break."

 "You're early. Like really early."

"45 minutes isn't that early dude. Loosen up a little."

Eddie rolled his eyes and walked back into his room, shouting back, "I'm gonna change. I'll be right back."

Steve leaned against the door to Eddie's room, looking down before Eddie could even close the door behind him. "When the fuck did you wake up where your just now getting dressed?"

Eddie whirled around, shirtless, "Shut up harrington. Noon isn't that late."

Steve scoffed and picked a shirt off the ground, "Do you need me to do your laundry for you? When did you last wash this."

Eddie stomped over to Steve who was walking back into the kitchen, "I don't need you to mother me Harrington, give that back."

Steve smirked, holding the shirt above his head, "come and get it."

Jumping to reach Steve who was a head taller than him, he failed to reach his dirty laundry. As he launched himself off the ground, he tackled the both of them and they fell face first into the floor. Steve looked up at a shirtless Eddie who was now straddling him. Both their faces flushed and Eddie snatched the shirt back and Steve gripped his waist.

"Steve...what're you doing?"

Steve looked down, face completely red. "Just gimme a sec, don't move."

"The fuck do you mean?" Eddie said, trying to stand up.

Steve forced him back down and Eddie realized. Steve was beet red and avoiding eye contact. "Just... give me a sec to calm down."

Eddie grinned and leaned into Steve. "What's wrong Harrington?" he teased.

Steve took a sharp breath in at the movement and stared Eddie in the eyes. He pulled him closer and kissed him gently, the both of them giving in to the sweet embrace.

"Sorry! Sorry, I don't know what got into me." Steve said, scrambling up. "I'll let you change."

Eddie and Steve had a bad tendency to erase their past romantic interactions. It often felt like(at least to Eddie), that every time they saw each other was the first time. He wished, in the back of his mind, that he wouldn't have to fight for Steve's affection, and instead he would walk through the trailer door with open arms.

Eddie was blushing now, still on the floor. He stood and walked over to Steve, and kissed him back, pressing into him. "I'll change later, we still have a while..."

Steve flipped them around, pressing Eddie into the edge of the table, kissing him. His lover was back.

"Steve... wait...are you sure about this?" Eddie gasped. Steve held him close, kissing his neck.

Steve paused, "We don't have to go any further unless you want to Munson."

He pulled Steve back in, kissing him roughly. Steve grabbed his hips, pulling them into him. Eddie grinded in, gasping softly into Steve's mouth. Steve paused and pulled back, glancing down. Eddie blushed furiously and looked away, embarrassed. Steve reached down and felt up Eddie's thigh, sending a shiver down his spine. Eddie gasped as Steve felt his pants for the zipper, kissing his neck as he did so. Eddie gripped the table as Steve kissed down his chest, making his way down to his dick. He kneeled, pushing Eddie onto a seated position on the edge of the table. He licked the tip and Eddie let out a muffled moan, his legs shaking in anticipation. He leaned forward, taking all of him in his mouth, making eye contact with Eddie as he began to suck. Eddie grabbed onto the back of Steve's head, forcing him down.

Steve coughed and pulled back, "Eager are we? Fucking slut."

Eddie blushed as Steve returned to licking, his hands gripping onto Eddie's ass as he moved back and forth. Eddie's back arched and he bit his lip, trying to stifle moans. Right when Eddie was about to come Steve pulled back and smirked, unzipping his own pants.

"Don't come on your own."

Eddie gasped and looked down. Steve licked his middle two fingers and stuck them inside Eddie. Eddie gasped and gripped Steve's back, digging his nails into his back as he began to move them.

"Fuck," Eddie moaned, arching into Steve. "Wait... I wanna make you feel good too."

Steve blushed and bit Eddie's neck, causing him to gasp. Steve rubbed the tip against him and Eddie linked his legs behind him, forcing it in. They both gasped, pausing to catch their breath. Steve forced it all the way in and laid Eddie back on the table. He wrapped his hand around his neck and began to thrust, causing Eddie to moan.

Eddie gasped as his back arched, "ha~...harder...please...I'm gonna come."

Steve pulled his hips into him, raising them off the table as he went deeper. Eddie was gripping the table above his head, moaning as Steve began to gasp. Eddie arched, his legs shaking as he came. He whimpered as Steve sped up, kissing his lower stomach.

"Fuck...oh my god Munson...shit i'm gonna come," Steve gasped, choking Eddie harder.

Eddie's eyes had rolled back and his mouth gaped open, shallow gasps and whimpers barely louder than the noise of Steve's own breathing. Steve moaned as he pinned Eddie's arms against his side, going harder as his own breaths became more and more shallow. He gripped Eddie's wrists as he came with one final thrust. Eddie breathed hard, laying on the table. Steve leaned down and kissed him, sticking his tongue into his throat, causing Eddie to whimper quietly. Eddie layed there catching his breath before he sat up.

"Jesus christ Steve," he said to Steve, who was now putting his clothes back on. "Leaving so soon?"

"What? You want a second round?"