Eddie's trailer pt 2

"Jesus christ Steve," he said to Steve, who was now putting his clothes back on. "Leaving so soon?"

"What? You want a second round?"

Eddie blushed and threw his shirt at Steve. He laughed, ducking to dodge the shirt. He walked back over, handing Eddie his pants.

"I'll come back soon, I have to pick the kids up from D.N.D."

Eddie shot up, "Shit! I promised them I'd be there tonight!"

"don't worry, I called and said you were busy."

Eddie looked confused, "when?"

"Before I left to come get you," he said, putting his shirt back on.

Eddie rolled his eyes, "thanks."

He pulled on his pants and kissed Steve goodbye as he left out the door with a glance back and a wave. He blushed and slammed the door shut.

"Fuck," he said, leaning against the door, his entire body shaking. "Oh my god...after all that and I got hard just from him kissing me..."

Steve got into his car, smiling. He leaned his head against the steering wheel as he grinned, starting it to leave. Eddie burst out the door, scaring Steve.

"Harrington!!" he yelled, stomping over to the car.

"Fucking hell munson!" Steve said, catching his breath after the jumpscare.

"I'm coming with," Eddie said, trying to force open the door.

"Ok, ok, just put a shirt on first, Munson"

Eddie looked down and his face flushed. He flipped Steve off as he ran to get a clean shirt. Steve laughed and waited a couple minutes until he heard the door slam again and saw Eddie sprint back over to the car.

"Do I look weird? Do I smell normal?" he asked, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Yeah?" Steve said, looking at him as if he was another species. "Why wouldn't you?"

"Well considering you just fucked me on a table I was basically asking if I smell like cum. Or if I look like I got fucked."

"I mean you might want to pop the collar on that jacket but other than that you're good," Steve said, pulling out onto the street.

Eddie yanked the rearview mirror over and checked his neck, seeing red marks from Steve's hands and the bite from earlier. He yanked his collar up and Steve laughed, fixing the mirror. They pulled into Mike's house and Steve honked. The kids ran out and piled in the backseat. They drove them home, avoiding uncomfortable questions about why Eddie couldn't make it as they did. They dropped Dustin off last and as they were leaving and he paused as he exited the car.

"What were you guys doing together that you missed the entire campaign??" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Eddie paused, glancing at Steve. He cleared his throat, preparing a lie. Dustin cut him off and held up a hand.

"You know what? Nevermind. By the way, you have a little somethin on your..." he pointed to his neck.

Eddie tried to say something but Dustin was already running inside. He turned back and gave Steve a wink and thumbs up before he disappeared on the other side. Eddie sat there, mouth agape as Steve laughed his ass off. He turned and began to pummel Steve.

"You fucking asshole!" he said, punching Steve as he curled up into a ball, laughing and trying to avoid punches.

"Don't 'you fucking asshole' me! You liked it when it was happening."

Eddie's face went red and he began to punch harder.

"Oww! Jeez Munson! You don't remember 'ahh~ harder'," he teased.

Eddie went for the neck and Steve grabbed both his hands, stopping the onslaught. Eddie and Steve stared at each other as they drifted closer. Eddie cleared his throat and nodded towards Dustin's house. Steve let go and started the car, backing onto the street.

"Where are we going? This isn't the way to my house." Eddie said, looking at the unfamiliar roads.

"Oh yeah, we're going to my place."

Eddie blushed and Steve pulled into his driveway, walking over to Eddie's door and opening it for him.

"Wow what a gentleman~" Eddie said, making a fainting motion.

Steve rolled his eyes and walked up to the front door, unlocking it. "I hate to ruin a good reputation."

Eddie smirked and walked in. He glanced around, "nice house Harrington."

"You'll love the bed," Steve said walking towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna rinse off."

Eddie blushed and wandered around the house while Steve showered. He found Steve's bedroom and snooped around, looking through his closet.

"Find anything interesting?" Steve leaned against the now closed door. He was wearing a towel around his waist and his hair dripped.

Eddie blushed, grinning. "Nothing much."

Steve turned towards his dresser, using another smaller towel to dry off his hair. Eddie walked up behind him, kissing his back.

"Already? You're very forward." Steve turned to face Eddie, grinning.

Eddie leaned up and kissed him, "just thought I'd return the favor."

Steve raised an eyebrow and Eddie felt down his chest, to his towel. Steve grabbed Eddie by the neck, bringing him up into a rough kiss. He stuck his tongue down Eddie's throat as their tongues intertwined. Eddie gasped, pulling away. He kissed Steve's neck as he felt down the towel.

"You're saying I'm forward? You're already hard."

Steve blushed and pushed Eddie to his knees, "do something about it then."

Eddie smirked and dropped Steve's towel, teasing him. He kissed Steve's lower stomach, feeling up his legs as he put the tip in his mouth, licking it. He forced it down his throat and Steve gasped, his head rolling back. Eddie looked up and saw Steve's chest heaving with every breath. He licked the tip and Steve whimpered, grabbing Eddie's hair. Steve pulled his head back, forcing him to look him in the eyes. Eddie grinned, breathing hard. Steve pulled Eddie up by the neck, holding his face close. Eddie kissed him, taking his shirt off, Steve unzipping his pants for him. Steve pushed him onto the bed face first and put it in. Eddie moaned and gripped the sheets. Steve began to thrust gently, holding onto Eddie's hips.

"Harder...fuck, HARDER," Eddie moaned.

Steve grabbed Eddie's wrists, pulling his arms back and pulling him up. He went harder, going deeper with every stroke. Eddie's moans got louder and louder as Steve became more and more rough. Steve flipped him over, so they were facing each other. He grabbed onto Eddie's neck, ramming into him. Eddie's mouth hung open with pleasure, his back arched and Steve grabbed a shirt off the bed, using it to tie Eddie's arms to the headboard. Eddie moaned as Steve held onto his hips, pulling him in with every thrust. Steve looked down at Eddie, who was beet red and whimpering. Eddie looked up and Steve grinned, going harder. Eddie let out a cry and Steve watched him squirm.

"Steve, fuck I'm gonna come-" his back arched and he let out a loud whimper. "Anh~ shit," he moaned, "slow down-"

Steve dug his nails into Eddie's sides, speeding up. Eddie let out a loud moan, his entire body shaking as he came. Steve gritted his teeth and breathed sharply, his head went back as he came. He laid down next to Eddie, after freeing his arms. They caught their breath.

"Wow..." Eddie said, staring at the ceiling. "And people call me a freak."

Steve laughed and propped himself up on his elbows, looking at Eddie. "You still liked it though, that makes you as bad as me."

Eddie threw himself at Steve and kissed him. They laughed and Eddie laid back down, exhausted. Steve smiled and tucked Eddie in as he drifted off to sleep. Steve laid next to him, spooning him as they slept.