The bleachers

smut smut smut smut smut

Eddie awoke, his head underneath the cotton sheet. The morning breeze flew in the open window and ruffled the blanket. Eddie felt the wind on his face while still under a light sleep. He felt the presence of Steve's warm body curled up next to him, his hand draping over Eddie's waist.

Slowly Eddie began to awaken, noticing the sunlight come into the bedroom. It was all dreamy at first until Eddie realized it was 9 am on a school day.

"Fuck," he whispered, throwing off the sheets after he saw the glowing red letters of the clock. "Steve, we gotta go."

Steve only groaned and pulled the sheets tighter above his head.

"School started fuckin ten minutes ago!" Eddie laughed, shoving his lover while rushing to put on his clothes.

"What are you talking about?" he mumbled annoyedly, only to realize that Eddie was not joking.

"Oh fuck."

Eddie was already tossing himself out the bedroom door and grabbing his backpack from the floor beside him by the time Steve had even gotten out of bed.

"Let's go!" he shouted from the bathroom, aggressively brushing his teeth with the toothbrush Eddie had brought over from his own place. It felt exciting; it was a small joy that made Eddie's heart beat faster every time he saw it. It gave him a sense of belonging; he belonged here. Before he had gotten to bring over some of his own personal belongings, he felt that Steve only saw him as a fling. After all, Steve was popular and could land anyone he wanted. Eddie reminded himself constantly that he was temporary; but just the presence of a few extra garments of his clothing in Steve's closet filled him with hope.

Steve pulled up beside him in the bathroom, grabbing Eddie's waist as he finished brushing his teeth.

"Please don't take two hours on your hair," Eddie pleaded.

"I could say the same for you. Just throw it in a ponytail. I like it that way." Steve kissed the top of Eddie's head before reaching for a toothbrush and hopping two steps at a time down the stairs with it still in his hands.

In a matter of minutes, they had both managed to look half decent and rush out the front door. Steve didn't bother locking it; instead he fumbled with his car keys as they both sprinted to get in.

"We're fucked," Eddie whiuspered.

"They can't kick us out now. We're almost done with school."

"But still..."

"I thought this was your year, Munson," Steve said with a bit of a shove. Eddie blushed, containing his excitement and now rising boner.

As they rounded the corner of the school parking lot, Eddie brought up a much dreaded question. Even though he felt their relationship was stable at least between the two of them, he was unsure how comfortable Steve felt in a place like school. After all, this was the first time they had been in school simultaneously.

"Hey Steve, I was wondering how we were supposed to talk in school."

"Uh, what do you mean," Steve chuckled.

"Like, do you want us to keep our distance?"

"Uh, no..."

"Oh, okay," Eddie thought with a bit of relief.

"I mean, unless you don't want-"

"No, no, I do," Eddie stuttered. "I really do."

"You can do anything you want when you own the place. Your fucking mine, Munson."

Steve parked the car, kissed Eddie on the head, and wished him a good rest of his day as he sped off to his first class.

Eddie would spend the rest of the morning chatting with his classmates and ignoring what the engineering teacher had to say. After all, he had only taken the class to catch up with Dustin and Mike. With his feet dangling off the top of the desk and the teacher too ignorant to say anything, he and the members of his DND group would talk about their weekends.

The majority were rather bland, Eddie unsure of whether to mention Steve or not. He thought back to their car conversation, and brought up his weekend with Steve (deciding not to bring up too many details).

"I didn't know you were friends with Steve," said Mike.

"I did," said Dustin, pretending to cough.

"Shut up," Eddie grimaced, shoving him on the head.
"Look, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Steve's been telling people like it's nothing."

"Telling him what?" Mike asked, confused.

"Nothing, nothing."

With that, the bell rang. While grabbing his minimal amount of supplies he brought in for school, he noticed Steve standing in the doorway, leaned over to one side.

"Hey," he said with his deep voice, the voice that Eddie had fallen so deeply in love with.

"H-hey," Eddie stuttered, shocked when Steve took him by the hand and led him out of the classroom.

A feeling of fulfillment filled Eddie's core as the rest of the hallway glanced in their direction. It didn;t matter what any of them thought- Steve was there for him. And he wasn't planning on seeing any of these guys again once he graduated high school.

"I was thinking you and I could have a little before-class fun," Steve suggested with a smile. "If that's okay with you of course."

"And disrupt my learning?" Eddie gasped, sending Steve into a laugh. "Where were you thinking, fine sir?"

"I know a spot or two. Well, one in particular."

Eddie should have known he was being taken to the biggest make out spot; the bleachers. Eddie's draw dropped when Steve pulled him back behind the overhanging seats. Never had anyone taken him there before.

"And I know when no one's around," Steve bragged jokingly.

"I bet you spend more time back here than in class," Eddie said, stroking back Steve's still messy hair. Steve leaned down to kiss him: his soft lips touching Eddie's. Soon, Steve's arms wrapping around his back and head, embracing Eddie's full head of now pulled back hair. Eddie's hands dropped down to his pants, tucking his fingers inside of his jeans' waistband. Eddie felt Steve harder more and more as his fingers got closer and eventually reached the bulge. He squeezed it, the both of them pressing into each other more and more.

"Fuck," Steve moaned, sticking his own hands down Eddie's waist band. HE rubbed his butt and inner thighs with his coarse fingers. Eddie moaned as Steve grabbed his hips pulling him in with every thrust. The friction between both their dicks caused such pleasuring heat. With Steve's fingers now reaching down Eddie's throat, he could hear his pleasure filled gasps for air and moans as he continued to reach farther into his pants.

"You little slut," Steve said to him, thrusting the both of them together still.

From there, Steve pulled on his hands and got on his knees.

"Yes please," Eddie begged, grabbing onto the sides of the metal rods under the bleachers. Slowly unzipping his pants, Eddie begged for him to hurry.

"You're teasing me," he laughed.

"Maybe," Steve said back with a grin. Steve pulled out his hardened dick- so long not all of it could fit in his mouth. Steve sucked it back as far as he could, Eddie shoving his head farther into his dick. His scattered moans and whimpers continued as Steve began to suck in rhythm.
"Don't stop. I'll be a good boy," Eddie promised. Faster and faster he went in and out, Eddie pushing his head farther and harder. "Fuck," Eddie moaned as his gooey cum began to fill Steve's mouth. Swallowing the warm liquid, he pulled out his mouth and stood to zip up Eddie's pants.

"Told you I knew a spot." With the warmth of his cum still in Steve's mouth, their tongues interaced once more before the second bell began to ring.

"By Eddie," Steve said with a wink. Eddie only blushed, giggling all the way to his next class.