Chapter 3

warnings: drug mentions, teen boys being awkward, mentions of trauma and grooming, injury mention, implied nsfw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakyoin stared after you. He'd been joking about Jojo, but he was starting to realize that he himself really liked you.

You ran after Jotaro. "Hey, dickhead, wait for me."

He shot you a dangerous look. You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, yeah, you're so big and scary and tall."

He sighed. "Shut up, woman. Don't overstay your welcome."

You rolled your eyes. "Tall, menacing, and misogynistic. What a fucking catch you are, Kujo."

You walked next to him in silence for a bit. He glanced at you. "How are your wounds?"

You shot him a glare. "Fine. My jaw is still bruised."

He nodded. Kakyoin caught up with you two and walked on your other side. "Is he being rude, Y/N?"

You smiled at him. "No, Nori. It's okay."

Kakyoin's heart jumped at the little nickname. He gave you a dumb grin. "Uh. Good."

He cleared his throat and looked away. You smiled. You could clearly see Noriaki's little crush, and you thought it was adorable. He wasn't bad looking either. You could see your hands tangled in his hair, pulling him into a kiss, making him blush...

Jotaro cleared his throat. "If you two are done making eyes at one another..."

You snapped back and glared at him. He gestured to a door. "We're here."

He opened it. You stepped through, Kakyoin following. Jotaro's stomach clenched. Watching you smile and call Kakyoin "Nori" was getting to him for some reason. He pushed it away.

Joseph was waiting for you in the room. He looked stern, and was easily as tall as Jotaro. "I'm Joseph Joestar. I heard you attacked my grandson."

You looked down. "I was- well..."

He laughed. "Nothing against you. Kakyoin did the same when he met us."

You looked up. "Really?"

Joseph and Kakyoin nodded. You smiled. "That's a relief."

Kakyoin said, "And I was brainwashed too. It's not your fault."

Joseph put a hand on your shoulder. "But we do need to know any information you have about Dio."

You bit your lip. "He really never told me much. I was kind of a pet to him, really. If I did know anything, I'd tell you, I swear."

Joseph sighed. "I believe you."

You smiled, relieved. "Can I ask you a favor?"

Joseph nodded. You glanced at Jotaro, then Kakyoin, then back. "Can I travel with you all? I'd like to take back my life."

Joseph looked at you warmly. "Of course. You can stay in the room with Kakyoin and Jotaro for tonight, if that suits you."

You looked at the boys, smiling. "Yeah, that works, if they're okay with it."

Jotaro looked away, shrugging. Kakyoin nodded, a little too eagerly, and caught himself when Jotaro shot him a look. He coughed. "Yeah. That would be- that would be cool."

A large, dark-skinned man walked into the room. "Mr. Joestar, I don't believe there are any more Stand users in the area. I have surveyed the hotel and the grounds, and nobody gave off any unusual energy. Whoever this girl is, Dio clearly thought she'd be more of a challenge."